Scotch Washi Tape Red 10mX15mm uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY SCOTCH

Scotch washi tape red 10mx15mm see more...

• How well does the washi tape hold up on a wall? Does the ...1 Answers
  • What store can you find this print in??4 Answers
  • I purchased a six pack of multi printed scotch washi tape...4 Answers
Dalton A.
I love washi tape! It's comes in so many cute designs and colors, and you can put it on most anything.
Latoya J.
Baltimore, MD
I love this stuff! They have so many patterns and and fun colors! Definitely one of my first choices!
Hannah H.
Fallon, NV
I run a business from home and use these tapes regularly. It makes my packaging unique and fun.
Brianna B.
Jonesboro, AR
I love the pattern of this tape, looks great in my planner. I love all of their tape products
Mariana B.
Miami
If you love washi tape as much as I, you probably are going to want to check these out. Washi tape, as you may know, is a sheer paper based tape great for use in scrapbooking, Bible Journaling, card making, sticking notes on things, using to identify things (I write on it with a permanent marker), and much more. My grandgirls LOVE to play with my washi tape (which I allow, sparingly, because I love them, but I refuse to turn them loose with my toys, er, I mean, washi tape! If I let them have at it unfettered, my house would be covered in washi..... and so would THEY be!).
Mary A.
Hayes, VA
I love using washi tape to wrap around the edges of my scrapbook pages! I use a composition notebook for my scrapbook, and this helps strengthen the edges and give them a nice look! I use different colors on each page, so this is a great addition. It works great on my washi tape dispenser, but I can rip/cut it just as easily if it isn't on a dispenser. Love this!
Angelis M.
Scotch really nailed it with the washi tapes! There might be other brands of washi but Scotch makes them so beautiful and resistant! I use them for scrapbooking and planner journaling and it works wonders!
Olivia R.
I like the cute designs and versatility of the Scotch Washi tape. The tape is more like plastic rather than a paper feel. I've had issues with it sticking and staying in place.
Stepahnie R.
This washi is perfect for decorating your planning and bringing abit of colour into your life :)
Ana W.
You can use this to make a boarder around pictures, or just to decorate your room.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What store can you find this print in??
I purchased a six pack of multi printed scotch washi tape on clearance for .50 cents but haven't figured out what to use it with. What do you use washi tape for and what is it meant to be used for?
Joyce D.
Berwyn, PA
How well does the washi tape hold up on a wall? Does the color/pattern ever rub off or fade away?