BY SCOTCH #45 in Tape

Scotch washi tape red 10mx15mm see more...

• How well does the washi tape hold up on a wall? Does the ...1 Answers
  • What store can you find this print in??4 Answers
  • I purchased a six pack of multi printed scotch washi tape...4 Answers
Rani V.
By far, my favorite washi tape design from Scotch. I love the colors as well as the lantern pattern. This one is definitely much more pleasing to the eye than the rest (in my opinion).
Genice Z.
Norwalk, CA
I'm also a washing addict and love the scotch brand washi. I only had one pattern rip very easy but other than that I love this brand I go crazy at Walmart and target lol
This washi tape Has came in handy for many many things. From crafts to just simply sticking things together. Having my love for fashion,design, and crafts, this washi tape is a perfect to be part of each and every craft.
Kaleigh P.
I love these Wasabi tapes! They come in great colors and patterns and they aren't to sticky on the roll and hard to get off like a lot of other tapes are
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
This has a lot of adorable colors but it doesn't stick very well at all. It's like they forgot to put enough sticky on it
Megan H.
Effort, PA
I love these tapes! They are so colorful and creative with the patterns. You can use it to decorate absolutely anything!
Jessica D.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I like washi tape. it can be really helpful when scrapbooking just to jazz up a page. I also use it on homemade cards.
Amanda S.
I love this tape. The variety of colors and patterns leaves for endless options when decorating. Very durable as well
Renee M.
San Jose, CA
This comes in the most adorable patterns and colors, but did not stick very well. I will pass on this next time.
Dalton A.
I love washi tape! It's comes in so many cute designs and colors, and you can put it on most anything.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What store can you find this print in??
I purchased a six pack of multi printed scotch washi tape on clearance for .50 cents but haven't figured out what to use it with. What do you use washi tape for and what is it meant to be used for?
Joyce D.
Berwyn, PA
How well does the washi tape hold up on a wall? Does the color/pattern ever rub off or fade away?