Scotch Washi Tape Red 10mX15mm uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY SCOTCH

Scotch washi tape red 10mx15mm see more...

• How well does the washi tape hold up on a wall? Does the ...1 Answers
  • What store can you find this print in??4 Answers
  • I purchased a six pack of multi printed scotch washi tape...4 Answers
Stephanie M.
Waverly, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
I just started using a planner again because I need organization in my life! So I picked up this washi tape and a few others and I love the designs on them! This one is so bright and fun! I feel they're a little expensive but the quality is there.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this tape it’s really cute and has patterns I really am digging that. The price isn’t that bad I found mine at Walmart.its very easy to use when I run out I will be buying another roll of this tape.
Anna K.
I love washi tapes so much. I love their bright fun colors. They are great for crafting and the only bad thing is that the price is kind of expensive a little. Some of the small ones can be a little pricy because of their designs, but other then that they are my favorites.
Guadalupe M.
Geneva, NY
Sure you can decorate anything with this really pretty washi tape. However, I recommend being gentle when pulling for a piece because I found some of the design to stick to the sticky side of the tape.

Pros: Scotch produces has a large array of tapes and are not as expensive as other brands. Usually you can great deals from staples when you purchase more than one.

Cons: The design rubs off on this particular model. Remember washi tape is intended to decorate although it does hold a few crafts together
Nichole R.
I wouldn't consider this real washi tape as it has more of a waxy plastic feel to it and washi tape is a type of paper masking tape; however it is really handy to have in my college dorm room. You can hang up posters with it or decorate your white walls. I have gotten a few bad rolls of this tape where the sticky side sticks to the tape under it while on the roll, making it impossible to use. But my experience with this product has mostly been a positive one.
Abbey R.
Montgomery, AL
I have a huge love for washi type tape. Scotch makes beautiful tape, there is no doubt about that. But their prices are disappointingly expensive. I mean goodness sake, its still tape. Comparable to tape at michaels, Michaels prices are much more reasonable!
Tabitha L.
Leon, WV
If your looking to decorate your room or just little things washi tape is the way to go it's quick easy the designs and colors are cute and it's affordable I use was hit tape for a lot of my decor in my room and to put it on like school books
Melissa M.
Hampden, MA
Washi heaven! I do a lot of crafts and nail mixes and use scotch brand washi tape to decorate and seal my things. I've tried other brands and some won't stick to itself or remain taped down. Cute designs too!
Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
I love washi & I really love the quality of the scotch brand washi tapes & how readily available they are. You can get them at Target, Office Depot, Wamart & I'm sure many more places. I got this print in a set & I'm trying to get them all!
Jessica U.
Dora, AL
I love decorative tape for all different reasons. I use it in my planner, on cards, scrapbooking, everything. This is also a really cute pattern. I love the color combination. This tape is repositionable, yet it keeps its tacky hold.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What store can you find this print in??
I purchased a six pack of multi printed scotch washi tape on clearance for .50 cents but haven't figured out what to use it with. What do you use washi tape for and what is it meant to be used for?
Joyce D.
Berwyn, PA
How well does the washi tape hold up on a wall? Does the color/pattern ever rub off or fade away?