BY SCOTCH

Scotch washi tape purple lines 10mx15mm see more...

Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This has already brought joy to our home. I really love seeing my daughter enjoy something besides device time. If there is one thing that goes on in our house besides being device dependent, is crafts. My daughter fills all her free time crafting something or other. We have craft supplies enough to do miraculous things. Always looking to add to our crafting collection, when I saw this set I knew we just had to have it. The pattern details on the tape is pretty intricate on some of them. Looks as though the patterns have different skill levels. These can be used on anything you can imagine. The possibilities are endless. This has already brought joy to our home. I really love seeing my daughter enjoy something besides device time. It’s brought a whole new light to our home crafting.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
L<3 Washi tape ! Its wonderful for sealing colorful packages , arts and crafts, envelopes, or diy projects! what makes it especially awesome is having all the different pattern and colors to chose from making it the perfect addition to your crafting supply. Also great for gift packages
Vanessa W.
Upsala , MN
Washi tape is sooo fun!! You can use it almost anywhere to add a pop of color! I have used it on cards, books, bulletin boards, desks, file cabinets. Can be a bit pricey, though.
Sherri P.
Sparks, NV
Washi tape is so useful! I use it for crafts and projects, or it could be used in scrapbooking. You can also decorate basic plastic or glass items, for storage of decoration.
Rachel W.
One of my favorite washi tapes! I love the bright colors, yet still easy to see writing. I love to use this in my planner to create a nice pop of color!
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Used for my planner to distinguish vacations or family visits. Worked well but I wish it were easier to write on and to tear