Scotch Washi Tape Blue Feather 10mX15mm

by Scotch

Scotch washi tape blue feather 10mx15mm

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotch Washi Tape Blue Feather 10mX15mm!
How would you rate this product?
Fort Campbell, KY
I love to purchase this Washi tape when its on sale at Walgreens. I use it to tag items for the kids like headphones, pencils, pens, and backpacks. It makes my life easy and no need to put the name on items to they can be handed down to other family members. Its also great to use to personalize paper items.
Really cute Washi tape. My only problem with it is that it is very lightly colored so whatever is under it will show through. However, I still use this tape all the time! Love it.
Grand Rapids, MI
I love this washi tape! Easy to rip off and great for decorating. A little on the slippery side as far as the texture of it goes. But easily one of my favorite brands of washi tape.
Baton Rouge, LA
Really like using these to paint and decorate with. they come in plenty of colors.