Scotch Washi Masking Tape Mint Ptr 20yds uploaded by Amy C.Scotch Washi Masking Tape Mint Ptr 20yds uploaded by Valerie C.

BY SCOTCH

Scotch washi masking tape mint ptr 20yds see more...

Amy C.
Pretty good washi tape! It's thicker than most washi tape so great if you need a boarder. The tape doesn't have a lot of stick to it, so sometimes the edges peel a bit. Overall it's a good tape and you get a large roll for a decent price. Mine was bought from staples.
Mary A.
Hayes, VA
I love using washi tape to wrap around the edges of my scrapbook pages! I use a composition notebook for my scrapbook, and this helps strengthen the edges and give them a nice look! I use different colors on each page, so this is a great addition. Also, since it is a little wider than the usual washi tape, it can be used for some different purposes. It has a matte finish, so that's a semi-unique feature as well. Love this!
Susan M.
Beeton, ON
I love scotch washi tape, I use it a lot on the cards I make. I like the unique designs and colours... the price is also a big thing for me!
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As a teacher what are some ways you have used washi tape in the classroom?