Scotch Washi Masking Tape Mint Ptr 20yds uploaded by Amy C.Scotch Washi Masking Tape Mint Ptr 20yds uploaded by Valerie C.

BY SCOTCH

Scotch washi masking tape mint ptr 20yds see more...

Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Decorator Expert Level 3
I love my scotch washi tape. I'm a teacher and I have found so many uses for this tape.
-I use it to seperate my white board into different sections.
-On large tables to show students where they should be and what their personal space is
-floor markers for lining up
-to hold up artwork

Theres so much more. Seriously i cannot say enough about this washi tape. Try it out!
Victoria W.
Rayville, LA
These Washi tapes are extremely useful in many different ways. I use them to package up mail around the edges of the address labels. We use them to bind cords and keep them separated and identifiable. They are great to use when customizing any paper projects to add a flair of fun and originality!
Jazmine M.
Marietta , GA
My baby sister loves this stuff, and I think it's super cute! My sister uses it for everything from decorating her binders to featuring in crafts and projects to taping paper to more paper! It really brings out the creativity in her. Would totally recommend to mommies, daddies, and big sissies!
Mylah
Perfect for all you scrapbook lovin', planner addicts, crafty people; this washi tape is the new thing. Start a collection! They come in different patterns... Why not buy them all?!
Ashley T.
As a planner addict you can never have enough washi. I use plenty of different brands. But I love scotch for the diversity, bright colors, and just all around quality.
Roxanne G.
Albuquerque, NM
Great tape, seals perfectly! Love the price for.this case and the amount of covers it also has a great working g stand. I would for sure purchase one!
Khelsea B.
York, PA
Great washi tape for decorating a variety of items. I used this on some of my holiday wrapping this year also to give gifts a fun look.
Erika J.
Bothell, WA
I love the look and use it for more arts and crafts things. It's not too sticky so it wouldn't have to many other uses to me.
I use this for my planner and to do scrap booking it looks so cute and even for thank you cards and invitations.
Allison B.
Independence, KY
I love the pattern on this tape! Great for crafts and strong enough to hold things together!
Valerie C.
Philadelphia, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
As a teacher what are some ways you have used washi tape in the classroom?