BY SCOTCH #10 in Tape

Scotch transparent tape - 6 per pack

• "They are absolutely high quality at an affordable price!" in 1 review
  • "great product to have around the house especially for work or school supplies" in 1 review
  • "I buy this every year and it is great." in 1 review
  • "It works perfect and can even conceal the minor imperfections in a wrap job, or a tear in wrapping paper!" in 1 review
Erica C.
Ballston Spa
Review for: 6-Count Clear more...
Scotch tape is the best tape ever. I use it at work and at home. It works the best. I like that it's nice and clear and sticks perfectly.
Bonnie L.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Review for: Scotch Transparent Tape, 2 pack more...
This is the best trusted tape brand around!!! This is a good durable light weight clearish colored tape. I love to use this for wrapping presents!!!
Dany F.
Doral, FL
Review for: Other more...
Muy útil, sobre todo porque utilizo mucho este producto para cualquier tipo de trabajo. Es duradero, pega las cosas perfectamente, no vas a tener el problema de que se despegue a cada rato. Es bastante económico y considero que es uno de los materiales que vas a necesitar en la casa y en el trabajo.
Lexi W.
Decorator Expert Level 3
rosy R.
Decorator Expert Level 1
The best eponymous transparent tape. Love tape use it to make accordian style cards . Great tape, very satisfied with this tape.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love Scotch tape.  It is the only brand that I use both at work and at home.  Scotch brand is the best brand out there.  This tape is so transparent I can barely tell where it is even after I have put it on something.  I use this for everyday things, wrapping and everything in between.
Sml A.
Waterford, CA
Scotch transparent tape is a mother must item in my home at all times. I do a lot of DIYs and without this tape I wouldn't be able to do anything. I buy it in a set of 3 rolls more value for your money.
Ashton P.
This tape is awesome. It can be used for a variety of things. Wrapping gifts, posting pictures
noa m.
scotch transparent tape is a high school life saver.It is awesome if youre papers rrip you stick them together and it sticks perfectly and strongly , it also is transparent s it sais in the name so for school projects and similar things like  arts and crafts they work perfectly
Gabriele W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use the tape for my winged liner on my eye makeup. It's really good and sticks well. As for crafts I have also used this and to wrap parcels it's really good and sticks well. I would recommend this to everyone
Samantha K.
Oklahoma City, OK
What are some other uses for this product?
Ashlyn D.
Is this double sided?
Fabiola B.
Cuantos metros trae?
Tina G.
What's the difference from scotch magic tape ?