BY SCOTCH #11 in Tape

Scotch transparent tape - 6 per pack

• "I buy this every year and it is great." in 1 review
  • "great product to have around the house especially for work or school supplies" in 1 review
  • "It works perfect and can even conceal the minor imperfections in a wrap job, or a tear in wrapping paper!" in 1 review
  • "They are absolutely high quality at an affordable price!" in 1 review
Ellie C.
Scotch tape is really durable compared to others and the stickiness actually lasts. I use tape for almost everything, from gift wrapping to school projects. It is transparen't so it makes everything look nice and neat.
Kayla T.
Lancaster
Scotch tape-Do not settle for "cheap" cellophane tape. Scotch tape almost always tears correctly so you don't have uneven edges...You can write on it with a Sharpie without it going all over the tape...You will use LESS Scotch tape than other tape because it holds an item together better. Worth the price because it is better all around in the long run!
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Works the best! Scotch Transparen't Tape, 2 pack is nice to have at the college dorm for hanging posters and such! Also works great to wrap presents in a flash!
Erica S.
I love using Scotch Tape! I like getting this 2 pack in the dollar section at Target. Great deal and the tape does the job for mostly all my stationary needs.
Morgan F.
Wolcottville , IN
Scotch tape is a life savor when it comes to fixing the minor things! I use every holiday! And when I was in high school I used to hang wallpaper in my locker!
Jamie M.
Pawleys Isl, SC
Scotch Tape is awesome! I use it all the time in college. It goes on clear so it doesn't look gaudy. I depend heavily on this brand and they never disappoint!
Shaun C.
This is my go to tape other brands don't work as well this sticks and doesn't peel off like others and works to keep everything together that you could think of
Lyndsay  M.
Huntsville, AR
I use Scotch transparen't tape for everything! Use it from hanging kids artwork to holding objects together! Plus I would be lost at Christmas time without it!
Angie G.
Windber, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a good product this tape can come in all sizes it is really sticky it helps things stick together or stick some where I would recommend this product
Andrea J.
Lyons, KS
I have always used Scotch tape! It is great for gift wrapping and the sticky side really sticks unlike some other tapes that end up pealing after a while!
Samantha K.
Oklahoma City, OK
What are some other uses for this product?
Ashlyn D.
Is this double sided?
Fabiola B.
Cuantos metros trae?
Tina G.
What's the difference from scotch magic tape ?