BY SCOTCH #10 in Tape

Scotch transparent tape - 6 per pack

• "They are absolutely high quality at an affordable price!" in 1 review
  • "great product to have around the house especially for work or school supplies" in 1 review
  • "I buy this every year and it is great." in 1 review
  • "It works perfect and can even conceal the minor imperfections in a wrap job, or a tear in wrapping paper!" in 1 review
abbey c.
Fresno, CA
This is the best tape to use for all my holiday needs not just wrapping gifts. It's a must have for all my PHOTOGRAPHY when I'm doing collages on poster board. It's very affordable. You can always it counting on being a couple dollars. I would recommend for any holiday projects.
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Review for: 6 Per more...
Scotch tape-Do not settle for "cheap" cellophane tape. Scotch tape almost always tears correctly so you don't have uneven edges...You can write on it with a Sharpie without it going all over the tape...You will use LESS Scotch tape than other tape because it holds an item together better. Worth the price because it is better all around in the long run!
Kendra V.
I use this tape for a variety of tasks, from wrapping presents to using it to create the perfect cat-eye eyeliner look. It always appears to be very clear and it sticks well enough to do the job. I would recommend it, but then again, I feel that tape is tape. Dollar store tape works just as well for half the price.
Sarah B.
Scotch Transparent Tape is a trusty product to keep around the home and office. You never really know when you're going to need to attach, secure or close something up with a strip of Scotch. Scotch is the best and highest quality everyday tape and can be found at an incredibly affordable price at supermarkets and Dollar Tree!
Debi W.
As a work-at-home mom I use Scotch tape most every day. I keep a roll on hand for displaying things like to do lists and the kids' artwork. I love that it's so durable, easy to dispense, and sticky enough to stay put without leaving residue. Scotch is seriously the best brand of tape!
Natalie A.
Review for: Handheld Dispenser, 3 4" X 850", Clear more...
You never realize how much tape you need or use until you're out of tape, so this is a really convenient way of stocking up on tape for quite some time. Scotch is a really strong tape, obviously not duct tape, but one of the stronger clear tapes I've used. Great for light work.
Andrea B.
Thomasville, AL
I also buy this brand of transparen't tape. I prefer Scotch transparen't tape for the Christmas holidays when I want to wrap Christmas presents. I also like to use them for taping a torn dollar, a torn piece of paper or anything light that can handle the use of this type of tape.
Ashley B.
Flint, MI
Scotch transparen't tape is my favorite for gift wrapping. I wont use anything else. No one wants to see frosty white tape cramping their gift's style. The clear tape is seamless and invisible. And very sticky! Scotch dispensers are also much sturdier than other brands.
Jessica C.
Greenville, PA
I love this tape it works great. When I am wrapping presents I don't have to use as much. As well as it has a lot on the roll and shows up clear. It does hold things together and also is a good price for how much you get as well. I use this every year for gifts.
Jordan G.
Olean, NY
We all know how great scotch tape is! You use it for practically everything. My little brother loves taping everything! It's fun and very useful. For presents, less messy art projects, and etc. they've even came out with different forms of this tape!
Samantha K.
Oklahoma City, OK
What are some other uses for this product?
Ashlyn D.
Is this double sided?
Fabiola B.
Cuantos metros trae?
Tina G.
What's the difference from scotch magic tape ?