Scotch Transparent Tape Dispenser Value Pack, 1" Core- Black (12 per

by Scotch

Scotch transparent tape dispenser value pack, 1" core- black (12 per pack)

What do you use this tape for?
Guess you can never have too much tape...
Is this tape good quality?
Start your review of Scotch Transparent Tape Dispenser Value Pack, 1" Core- Black (12 per!
How would you rate this product?
Bensenville, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
If you have o.c.d like me this is perfect lol I tape everything and I mean EVERYTHING!! Drives everyone nuts lol but I know it is safe and can't be tampered with. What a great brand :)
Windber, PA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a good product this tape can come in all sizes it is really sticky it helps things stick together or stick some where I would recommend this product
Carey, ID
No office is complete without one of these!!! It has saved me so many times. It's super easy to use, I do wish it was cuter however looks aren't everything!
Super great and useful for any one working in offices , going to school , or even at home . easy to use , now I don't have to waist any tape at all
We'll save you a bit of money in buying this over the individuals. If you go through quite a bit or just want to stock up, I'd go with the pack.
Brandon, Ms
This is a great convenient package and a money saver. Great for businesses that use a lot of tape or just general purpose for wrapping presents.
Medford , OR
Scotch brand is my favorite brand of tape. The transparen't tape is actually really clear and doesn't leave that foggy look
A must have to have on hand in the office, desk, and kitchen! Perfect for projects, fixing paperwork and taping signs up.
This is THE brand to buy. Is it even a question? It's Scotch tape. So it needs to be actually Scotch brand. Cuz hello.
Lakeside, CA
Decorator Expert Level 5
1,068 reviews
This is a great product to have if your constantly needing tape! You'll never need to hunt for the plastic dispenser