Scotch Transparent Tape 600 2P34 72, 3/4

Scotch Transparent Tape 600 2P34 72, 3/4" x 2592", 3" Core,

BY SCOTCH

Scotch transparent tape 600 2p34 72, 3/4" x 2592", 3" core, transparent, 2/pack see more...

Scotch Transparent Tape 600 2P34 72, 3/4
Scotch Transparent Tape 600 2P34 72, 3/4" x 2592", 3" Core,
Shavonte M.
Shavonte M.
I don't think I can remember buying another tape. This one always works for me and I like the quality. Really affordable and effective for the small jobs I use it for. Its a must have in my office drawer. I would recommend to everyone. Easy to find as well.
Gabby E.
Gabby E.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Dianna L.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
Not the stickiest of tapes but gets the job done well enough for me. Scotch is one of those go-to brands that almost everyone knows about because their stuff is high quality.
Kaelyn L.
Kaelyn L.
Scotch is a great brand for tape and glue. I always use Scotch tape when I need it. It is very durable.
Stacy H.
Stacy H.
Visalia, CA
Love this brand of tape! I have things that were taped together 30 years ago and it's still bound like day 1. Amazing when a product can stand the test of time.
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Austin, TX
You can ALWAYS rely on scotch tape! I use it for anything and for everything!
Allison O.
Allison O.
Really durable tape. Used Scotch tape to hang up a lot of pictures in my dorm as well as my bedroom at home with no problem!