Scotch Transparent Tape 600 2P34 72, 3/4

Scotch Transparent Tape 600 2P34 72, 3/4" x 2592", 3" Core,

BY SCOTCH

Scotch transparent tape 600 2p34 72, 3/4" x 2592", 3" core, transparent, 2/pack see more...

Scotch Transparent Tape 600 2P34 72, 3/4
Scotch Transparent Tape 600 2P34 72, 3/4" x 2592", 3" Core,
Shavonte M.
I don't think I can remember buying another tape. This one always works for me and I like the quality. Really affordable and effective for the small jobs I use it for. Its a must have in my office drawer. I would recommend to everyone. Easy to find as well.
Dianna L.
Everett, WA
Not the stickiest of tapes but gets the job done well enough for me. Scotch is one of those go-to brands that almost everyone knows about because their stuff is high quality.
Stacy H.
Visalia, CA
Love this brand of tape! I have things that were taped together 30 years ago and it's still bound like day 1. Amazing when a product can stand the test of time.
Kaelyn L.
Scotch is a great brand for tape and glue. I always use Scotch tape when I need it. It is very durable.
Madeline B.
Woodridge, IL
You can ALWAYS rely on scotch tape! I use it for anything and for everything!
Allison O.
Really durable tape. Used Scotch tape to hang up a lot of pictures in my dorm as well as my bedroom at home with no problem!