BY SCOTCH #4 in Office Tape

Scotch transparent tape - 6 per pack

Scotch Transparent Tape
  • "great product to have around the house especially for work or school supplies" in 1 review
  • "They are absolutely high quality at an affordable price!" in 1 review
  • "I buy this every year and it is great." in 1 review
  • "It works perfect and can even conceal the minor imperfections in a wrap job, or a tear in wrapping paper!" in 1 review
Sarah B.
Scotch Transparent Tape is a trusty product to keep around the home and office. You never really know when you're going to need to attach, secure or close something up with a strip of Scotch. Scotch is the best and highest quality everyday tape and can be found at an incredibly affordable price at supermarkets and Dollar Tree!
Jessica C.
Sharon, PA
I love this tape it works great. When I am wrapping presents I don't have to use as much. As well as it has a lot on the roll and shows up clear. It does hold things together and also is a good price for how much you get as well. I use this every year for gifts.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
Super good to put on accidentally broken pages. It's very resistant but for a page of two, would not hold to much pressure. You can definitely write over it which comes handy most of the times! Have one in every desk. It's a most have
Astry C.
Beaufort, SC
For some reason nothing but these would help stick posters or photos on the walls of my dorm room, so I when through a few of these rolls. I loved how I didn't need to work about it pulling or ripping my posters when I took them off.
Maddi M.
Lawrence, KS
Everyone needs tape. This product is much better than not offs. I love that I can use the rolls in my acrylic tape dispenser. The product is inexpensive. I would recommend it to others. I frequently purchase this product and will continue to do so.
Erin J.
Pearcy, AR
Decorator Expert
I love Scotch tape.  It is the only brand that I use both at work and at home.  Scotch brand is the best brand out there.  This tape is so transparent I can barely tell where it is even after I have put it on something.  I use this for everyday things, wrapping and everything in between.
Sml A.
California
Scotch transparent tape is a mother must item in my home at all times. I do a lot of DIYs and without this tape I wouldn't be able to do anything. I buy it in a set of 3 rolls more value for your money.
Aliya S.
Wichita, KS
This tape is a holiday birthday or anytime of the year gifting must and everyday necessity I never really knew how much I needed tape until you are frantically running around the house trying to find a roll of tape
Haleigh T.
Decorator Expert
You can't wrap presents without this! It is the go to tape for office work, wrapping presents and if you want to make weird looking faces when you wrap it around your head. Many uses and I trust only scotch tape!
Brigid S.
Aurora, IL
Transparent tape is a must. When you do a project that requires taping, you don't want the tape to show, because it just makes it look messy and unprofessional, and you never want anything in college to look unprofessional.
Samantha K.
Oklahoma City, OK
What are some other uses for this product?
Ashlyn D.
Is this double sided?
Fabiola B.
Cuantos metros trae?
Tina G.
What's the difference from scotch magic tape ?