Scotch TL902A Thermal Laminating Machine - 2 Roller uploaded by Amy B.

BY SCOTCH

* Thermal Laminator * Two roller system with two temperature settings for both 3mm and 5mm thickness * The package contains one laminator that will laminate items up to 9-Inch wide, plus 2-Inch high quality letter-size thermal laminating pouches * 2 pouches can hold documents up to 8.5 x 11 * Laminator will laminate pouches up to 5mm thick The Scotch Thermal Laminator TL902 packs professional quality laminating performance into a package compact enough to use in your home, office, or in the classroom. Convenient and easy to use, this laminator allows you to protect frequently handled documents, preserve artwork, create teaching aids, and more uses are limited only by your imagination. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Rocky Mount, NC
I love this Thermal Laminating machine. I use it for stuff that I put in my planner and journal. I have also used it on pictures my daughter has done for me. It is super easy to use. I have had times it wrinkled but that's because I rushed it or put the paper in the wrong way.
Amy B.
Amy B.
parkers lake, KY
I got this through the chatter pack house party and this machine is amazing. I have been able to do out wedding certificate
It's easy to use too.