BY SCOTCH

Scotch tape double-sided removable 1/2x300 see more...

Melissa P.
Gastonia, NC
I use this tape to hang stuff on the walls, things like posters, pictures, etc. I never have a problem with it taking paint off the wall when I remove it. However I do have a problem with getting it to stick to the wall for a long period of time. Overall I would say its a good product.
Victoria J.
Wayne, NJ
This tape works well, but I find that it is too large to use when scrapbooking small items. I think there are better options out there, but there is nothing wrong with this one.
Jennifer W.
Southbury, CT
This stuff rocks for photos. However, I am not one to use this in college. For preparing for college, it is good to make photo collages and such. Good product!
Desiree P.
Expensive, but great way to hang things up on walls since it is double sided. Would definitely recommend this product.
ericka j.
This tape works really well and it's very useful when you need to tape one side to the other. Great for scrapbooking
Kalin W.
Scotch makes great tape products and their double sided tape works great for scrap booking and crafts