Scotch Super Strength Packaging Tape Dispenser uploaded by Kaitie R.

BY SCOTCH #5 in Notebooks

Scotch® Packaging Tape Super Strength With Refillable Dispenser see more...

• Do you use this for Anything other then shipping or mailing out p...7 Answers
  • Is this sticky enough to keep a cardboard box closed?15 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Great tape, great for packing boxes no need to go over the same area several times to make sure its closed." in 6 reviews
  • "used this to packed my boxes when i moved a couple of years ago, works great, will always uses it or suggest ppl to use it" in 2 reviews
  • "If you need to keep boxes closed or you need something taped very well, this is the right brand." in 2 reviews
  • "great value, makes moving out and packing boxes so much easier. " in 2 reviews
  • "Strong and holds up really well, the dispenser makes it easier to use and its best for sealing big objects like packages " in 1 review
Valeria S.
Ok this has so much paste, is so strong this scotch that once cut a piece and to hold it while trimming it sticks a little on my lip, when I went to remove it to use it I rip skin from the lip. Now I'm afraid of him. But recommended 100%
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
This is that tape that always seems to take up too much space in your junk drawer, but whenever you really need it, it's nowhere to be found! I wish that the plastic cutter part was smaller because it really does make it harder to store
Tara S.
Dundee, MI
Excellent tape! I use it all the time to mail packages. Works well without having to use too much
Jordyn M.
One of the best tapes for packaging. I sell a lot on Poshmark and this is my go to for shipping !
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
Comes in handy for any use. Easy to use and should be kept in every work environment or home.
Crystal G.
This is a great product, almost too sticky sometimes. The dispenser works well; you just pull the tape out to whatever length you want and rip. I have not had any problems with the tape getting off the guides and rejoining the rest of the reel of tape. The tape is fairly heavy duty (thickness), and it seems of good quality. What I really like about it is IT STICKS VERY WELL TO ALMOST ANYTHING. The downside is if you put it on a piece of paper and you later want to remove it, forget it. It isn't going to happen. (In other words the adhesion factor is very high.) I think it is a great product. Other tapes work reasonably well; this works extremely well. (:
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
The tape I go to for closing boxes for storing and moving. It is durable, without needing to apply extra layers. The cutting edge is very sharp, which i have nicked myself on, but it makes tearing much easier. Lots of other brands tend to stretch more than tear but this is quick tear. I would spend the extra for the name brand because not having to use much and lasting longer makes up for the price difference.
Jan G.
I buy this product in a combo with a good price. Is super handy, I can cut the tape exactly where is need it. Perfect for boxing. Ones I rune out of tape I can alway reuse the tape holder. Is amistad have in my home .
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I got this to do Christmas gifts last year thinking I could just zoom through with it. I'm sure it's my fault, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to work right. I though you could just hold it like white out and slide it across...it ended up taking me linger trying to figure out how to get the tape off of it correctly.
Kristie A.
When my daughter was packing her things for college we had a lot of boxes that needed to be taped. I purchased  Scotch Super Strength Packaging Tape Dispenser from our local Office Depot. It made taping the boxes much easier. The tape is really strong hold and the dispenser cuts each piece perfectly and easy. I recommend this dispenser to anyone that's packing their child's rhings for college.
Marissa C.
Is this sticky enough to keep a cardboard box closed?
Kathy n.
Bay City, MI
Do you use this for Anything other then shipping or mailing out packages