Scotch Super Strength Packaging Tape Dispenser uploaded by Kaitie R.

BY SCOTCH #3 in Tape

Scotch® Packaging Tape Super Strength With Refillable Dispenser see more...

• Do you use this for Anything other then shipping or mailing out p...7 Answers
  • Is this sticky enough to keep a cardboard box closed?15 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Great tape, great for packing boxes no need to go over the same area several times to make sure its closed." in 6 reviews
  • "used this to packed my boxes when i moved a couple of years ago, works great, will always uses it or suggest ppl to use it" in 2 reviews
  • "If you need to keep boxes closed or you need something taped very well, this is the right brand." in 2 reviews
  • "great value, makes moving out and packing boxes so much easier. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not a huge fan of the dispense because sometimes the tape rolls back and it can be really hard to get off the roll again, but the tape is great quality and good packing up boxes for moving." in 1 review
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I got this to do Christmas gifts last year thinking I could just zoom through with it. I'm sure it's my fault, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to work right. I though you could just hold it like white out and slide it across...it ended up taking me linger trying to figure out how to get the tape off of it correctly.
Jan G.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I buy this product in a combo with a good price. Is super handy, I can cut the tape exactly where is need it. Perfect for boxing. Ones I rune out of tape I can alway reuse the tape holder. Is amistad have in my home .
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I use this tape to hang things on my wall and also assist with boxing up items. Since my May is my last year of college I know I’ll be buying more of this to help me pack up everything. The tape is very durable and does the job every time!
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
I don't actually use the scotch super strength packaging tape dispenser to package things, I use it for my crafts it is wonderfully durable and it holds whatever you tape in place for a long long time. I love scotch tape and it is a must have for crafting in our house.
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a great product, almost too sticky sometimes. The dispenser works well; you just pull the tape out to whatever length you want and rip. I have not had any problems with the tape getting off the guides and rejoining the rest of the reel of tape. The tape is fairly heavy duty (thickness), and it seems of good quality. What I really like about it is IT STICKS VERY WELL TO ALMOST ANYTHING. The downside is if you put it on a piece of paper and you later want to remove it, forget it. It isn't going to happen. (In other words the adhesion factor is very high.) I think it is a great product. Other tapes work reasonably well; this works extremely well. (:
Becca H.
Duncanville, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
The tape I go to for closing boxes for storing and moving. It is durable, without needing to apply extra layers. The cutting edge is very sharp, which i have nicked myself on, but it makes tearing much easier. Lots of other brands tend to stretch more than tear but this is quick tear. I would spend the extra for the name brand because not having to use much and lasting longer makes up for the price difference.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
When my daughter was packing her things for college we had a lot of boxes that needed to be taped. I purchased  Scotch Super Strength Packaging Tape Dispenser from our local Office Depot. It made taping the boxes much easier. The tape is really strong hold and the dispenser cuts each piece perfectly and easy. I recommend this dispenser to anyone that's packing their child's rhings for college.
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
In the office at the school I worked in, I don't think we used this much for PACKING, but we did use this for posting posters around the hallways, in the classrooms, and in our office and it would hold those items up for a long time. Sometimes it was used for lamenating clipboards and hall passes.
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
This is the best packaging tape around - it is very durable, and super easy to rip off. One roll lasted me through a move to a new apartment. I like the plastic gripper because it makes it easy to roll the tape along the surface so it is smooth before tearing off using the silver teeth!
Rachel V.
This has been a must have through all the moves I have made in my life. The tape is sturdy and it's so convenient that it comes with a dispenser/cutter attached. The compact size makes it easy to tote around while moving and to seal boxes without both hands.
Marissa C.
Is this sticky enough to keep a cardboard box closed?
Kathy n.
Bay City, MI
Do you use this for Anything other then shipping or mailing out packages