Scotch Super Strength Packaging Tape Dispenser

by Scotch

#7 in Tape

Scotch® Packaging Tape Super Strength With Refillable Dispenser

Do you use this for Anything other then shipping or mailing out packages
Is this sticky enough to keep a cardboard box closed?
Start your review of Scotch Super Strength Packaging Tape Dispenser!
Product Highlights
Great tape, great for packing boxes no need to go over the same area several times to make sure its closed.in 6 reviews
used this to packed my boxes when i moved a couple of years ago, works great, will always uses it or suggest ppl to use itin 2 reviews
great value, makes moving out and packing boxes so much easier. in 2 reviews
If you need to keep boxes closed or you need something taped very well, this is the right brand.in 2 reviews
This tape is very durable and good quality.in 1 review
2 years agoTullahoma, TN
I got this to do Christmas gifts last year thinking I could just zoom through with it. I'm sure it's my fault, but I couldn't figure out how to get it to work right. I though you could just hold it like white out and slide it across...it ended up taking me linger trying to figure out how to get the tape off of it correctly.
2 years ago
I buy this product in a combo with a good price. Is super handy, I can cut the tape exactly where is need it. Perfect for boxing. Ones I rune out of tape I can alway reuse the tape holder. Is amistad have in my home .
2 years agoWoodstock, GA
I use this tape to hang things on my wall and also assist with boxing up items. Since my May is my last year of college I know I’ll be buying more of this to help me pack up everything. The tape is very durable and does the job every time!
10 months agoAllenton, WI
I used this tape for moving a few months ago and it did pretty good for the most part. It just didn’t stand up to my super heavy boxes those ended up breaking open.
2 years agoCottondale, AL
The tape I go to for closing boxes for storing and moving. It is durable, without needing to apply extra layers. The cutting edge is very sharp, which i have nicked myself on, but it makes tearing much easier. Lots of other brands tend to stretch more than tear but this is quick tear. I would spend the extra for the name brand because not having to use much and lasting longer makes up for the price difference.
2 years ago
When my daughter was packing her things for college we had a lot of boxes that needed to be taped. I purchased  Scotch Super Strength Packaging Tape Dispenser from our local Office Depot. It made taping the boxes much easier. The tape is really strong hold and the dispenser cuts each piece perfectly and easy. I recommend this dispenser to anyone that's packing their child's rhings for college.
2 years agoThornville, OH
Scotch Super Strength Packaging Tape Dispenser uploaded by Kara D.
Best priced shipping/packing tape. I buy mine at Target and it seems to be one of the best and lowest priced tapes. I use shipping tape daily, so I need the most for the best price. It's a thick, clear and tough take that holds up. Great for shipping and packing! 10/10 recommend.
a year agoACWORTH, GA
Pros: I love how accessible it is when packaging items. It rips off easily and is easy to pull the tape from the roll, however....

Cons: Sometimes the tape doesn't stay in place and fall back on the roll making it a chore to pry it off without ripping it into chunks.

I will purchase it for its convenience.

I will purchase it for its convenience.
2 years agoPhiladelphia , PA
In the office at the school I worked in, I don't think we used this much for PACKING, but we did use this for posting posters around the hallways, in the classrooms, and in our office and it would hold those items up for a long time. Sometimes it was used for lamenating clipboards and hall passes.
3 years agoConshohocken, PA
This is the best packaging tape around - it is very durable, and super easy to rip off. One roll lasted me through a move to a new apartment. I like the plastic gripper because it makes it easy to roll the tape along the surface so it is smooth before tearing off using the silver teeth!