BY SCOTCH #17 in Tape

2 in x 360 in 50,8 mm x 9,14 m ; see more...

• What do you think of this product, what do you use the ta...1 Answers
  • Is this tape substantial and able to hold together heavy ...12 Answers
  • What do you use your tape on?19 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I have to use this at work. It’s very strong, but getting it out is difficult sometimes. You get more than you need sometimes, but it doesn’t a really good job! I would recommend this
Erica S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love selling things on eBay and due to that, I send lots and lots and lots of packages out constantly. I use the Scotch Tape dispenser tape because it is super easy & quick to wrap my boxes. Plus I know they are truly secured. The Start Dispenser makes it really easy to calculate and cut the precise amount needed without having the tape stick back to itself & then you won't be able to find it and have to toss it out. UGH don't you hate when that happens? that's why this is my favorite tape brand for packaging.. you can even wrap gifts with it
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I literally only use this brand of tape because it's the one my family has always been accustomed to buy. we have always used this for anything small, for diy's, for giftwrapping, and now that I'm in college it becomes very helpful for anything I may need it including hanging up pictures and decorating my dorm room with other things. That being said, I love the huge rolls because they are a very good quality and used for other things that the little rolls cannot withstand. These are really strong and the dispenser is durable and easy to use. I love the dispenser because it actually makes the process of taping much easier and I love the cutter particularly when taping boxes for example.
Zorimel V.
New Bedford , MA
I actually used this tape a few days ago to send something to a friend at FIU. It's very sturdy and kept the box closed very well. My boyfriend later told me this was the sturdiest tape to buy. I got it at the post office for $3 and change. I used a ton of it and still have some left over. The dispenser makes it really easy to use. I hate having to peel the tape of the roll.
Rachel W.
Decorator Expert Level 1
If you are getting ready to ship a package this is your go to tape! It works miracles on keeping boxes shuck and the dispenser itself makes it effortless. The price of this is well worth the money, and you'll be so happy to have this around Christmas time.
Megan J.
Decorator Expert Level 4
I love this tape for packing as opposed to other tapes. My issue with it though is using the entire thing the correct way. The spool seems to be flimsy or it may just be me. The tape holds very well and is VERY sticky. The blades on the end of the dispenser is SUPER sharp so you do not have to worry whether it will cut the tape or not. Great product!
Aubrey V.
Lake City, MI
Is there any competition? Honestly, this is by far the best tape for packing. I've used it for years to pack stuff for moving back and forth from college. It stays well, but isn't horrible to try and take off. Having the metal piece to help cut the tape off, is great. It's surprisingly sturdy and often does a good job at getting a perfect cut.
Abbie B.
This stuff is a staple, and you should definitely have it in your desk at college! I used it much more than I expected to for keeping things in place, sending packages, and so on! It's an awesome alternative to normal scotch tape...The extra strength is really useful!
Fallyn D.
When I go for packing tape, I always go for Scotch tape because I know I am getting a product that is reliable! I love this specific type of tape. However, I have had problems recently with not getting a clean edge on the tape when using the dispenser. Even with this, I would definitely purchase this product again.
Denise B.
Albany, GA
I recently bought this tape and it has been great. It is a nice heavy duty tape that can hold together some pretty heavy things. I also like that the cutter is smooth instead of jagged like they use to be.
Sherine R.
Marietta, GA
What do you use your tape on?
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
Is this tape substantial and able to hold together heavy duty things?
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you think of this product, what do you use the tape for?