BY SCOTCH #47 in Glue

Bonds to wood, glass, metal, ceramic Fast-drying 4 Tubes Net Wt. .07 oz ea, Total .28 oz Scotch® Single-Use Super Glue is a fast-drying, strong adhesive designed for a wide variety of surfaces.  Excellent for wood, rubber, leather, ceramics, brick, glass and other surfaces.  Comes in four, single-use tubes.  Each tube contains enough adhesive for a single application. see more...

• Are single use or large tubes a better deal?1 Answers
Danielle A.
Playa Del Rey, CA
I've actually gotten more than one use out of these per tube. The glue holds really well and it definitely meets my needs for what I use these small tubes for. In the case that it gets on fingers or things get stuck, too, it's not hard to remove. I wish these came in packs smaller than 4, because I find that I don't need that many. Perhaps they do, I just haven't come across them. For crafting needs and small glue jobs, this glue is great.
stephanie h.
Massillon, OH
I love that these come in 4 individual tubes because normally after one or two uses super glue gets completely dried out and you cannot use it anymore. With these little tubes you can use them once or twice and then just toss them because they are empty. These are great because I can just toss them into my junk drawer and know where they are and know that when I use the last tube I have to get more instead of wondering.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
After a lifetime of tubes that were used once and then the tube seemed to glue itself together (admit it, it's happened to you at least once), these are fantastic. I always end up cutting the tube to get at the glue and leave my project looking like a rookie CSI looking for fingerprints.
Jackie I.
Elk Grove, CA
Like all super glues, this can go horribly wrong if you're not careful. It's very effective at holding things together and does what a good super glue should do. The single use size is handy when you're out and about and you need something glued together pronto!
amanda w.
These little singles do a great job gluing. If you're working on a small project and need the super stick in a hurry, this will get the job done. Once you are done, you can toss the tube away and not have to worry about opening it again later!
Liah W.
Ft Wainwright, AK
It's great that these are single use because after the first use of super glue the bottle gets messy and you risk getting your fingers stuck trying to open it again, now you don't have to worry about any mess trying to store the bottle for next time, and it holds great
Melissa M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These are nice because you don't have to worry about the cap getting dried and stuck like you do on a bigger bottle of super glue! I use one and toss it when done!
Liv N.
These are great in the sense that a full-sized bottle of super glue can really only be used once anyway since it glues itself shut. However, I don't find superglue to be that effective for anything else.
Nickie L.
I have used it and this really works. It does stick really fast, so it's not very much fun when I get it on my fingers. This definitely does it's job.
Theresa R.
Staten Island, NY
Awesome product. Works like magic right before your eyes. I have used it on several different projects and was not disappointed. Highly recommend.
Sophia H.
Are single use or large tubes a better deal?