Scotch Shipping Packaging Tape - School Supplies uploaded by fatima ezzahra B.

BY SCOTCH

Heavy Duty 20X Stronger Than Acrylic Tapes* 1.88 In&Nbsp;X&Nbsp;54.6&Nbsp;Yd Meets U.S. Postal Regulations For Standard Packages *In Shear Adhesion Holding Power, Compared To Acrylic Tapes Based On Astm D3654. Made In Usa see more...

• Why is this under school supplies?3 Answers
  • Is this product good, does it hold up to standards?17 Answers
  • Es de un tamaño adecuado para guardar en espacios pequeños ?4 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a very good and durable tape. It is very heavy duty and will stick when you need it to. I like to use these four boxes and hanging decorations. It doesn’t do too bad when it gets wet either. You get a lot for your money and I feel like it is affordable, and I recommend this product.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
In the past, I have bought other tape brands, to my disappointment, they would not do as promised or as stated on the package. Scotch will stick when others won't. I once had to use it to keep my cell phone held together so it would work. My cell phone worked after I used the Scoth tape on it. I could never say that about the other so called invisible tapes, non Scotch brand.
When Scotch says that it is invisible on paper, that is something I know for a fact. The other brands say they are invisible and yet when you use them to wrap a birthday or any package, they show up more than the paper that the gift is in. They are also shiny and shine more than the sparkly bows on the package.
These are a couple of reasons I give Scotch Magic Tape a rating of 5 stars. I would have given it more, had there been more. And as far as the future, I will always turn to Scotch for all my tape needs
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Tape is a pretty basic staple supply, but the wrong tape can send all your stuff flying out of boxes and break. This tape is legit heavy duty. I use this to send out packages and pack up boxes to store away. Its strong enough to mail things or just to move things safety.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of the best shipping tapes around. Do not get them at the post office though because they will charge you an arm and a leg. I just packed a package that was full of ceramic items with scotch tape and it held up well and made it to my friends in time for her birthday! Nothing broke. The box did not rip open. It did the job! I will continue to use this product and buy it from walmart because it is the most resonably priced there.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I send a lot of packages and this tape is a must have for me.
The price is good, it is clear, it looks professional.
The packaging of the product is also very nicely made. It is not cheap so I can get my tape quickly and efficiently.
I keep one of these in my car and one at home at all times!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This is great if you're sending out a lot of packages, you can box up and throw on shipping label on practically anything, it's that easy. I still have the first one I bought so I'd say they're worth the investment for how long they last and how effective they are
Christen F.
Manalapan, NJ
Decorator Expert Level 1
Thus tape is perfect when I'm taping posters and resources on my wall of my classroom. Every year I buy a roll while setting up my room. Because my wall are cement it's not that easy for posters to stick... but this tape does help it stay in place. One problem with this tape is then you try to rip a piece off. The metal plate that comes with the tape does not always work so I usually use scissors.
Denise B.
The holder/cutting thing it comes with is GREAT, it makes using the tape so much easier. Packing tape can be a nightmare sometimes but with this thing it is less so. It'll hold the end for you so you don't lose it, and makes it so you don't need scissors.
Angel F.
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have 10 of these in my place, i dont even know why. But, what i do know is how much this thing has helped me with sending packages and making sure that the box stays intact. It holds very strong, I usually only have to use twiceto tape a box. Freaking awesome.
Mary R.
This tape is great! Sometimes off-brands can shred or don't stick well, but Scotch always holds up well. I like that this comes with a holder/cutter that makes taping up boxes very easy. It is worth the extra cost to get this higher quality tape.
Yumi K.
Is this tape good for shipping big boxes?
Rocio M.
Riverside, CA
The best !!!!!! Recommend everybody to buy !! It's so Great !!! Already on my 5th !!!
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Is this product good, does it hold up to standards?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used this in college?
John L.