Scotch Shipping Packaging Tape - School Supplies uploaded by Mohamed O.

BY SCOTCH #6 in Tape

Heavy Duty 20X Stronger Than Acrylic Tapes* 1.88 In&Nbsp;X&Nbsp;54.6&Nbsp;Yd Meets U.S. Postal Regulations For Standard Packages *In Shear Adhesion Holding Power, Compared To Acrylic Tapes Based On Astm D3654. Made In Usa see more...

• Why is this under school supplies?3 Answers
  • Is this product good, does it hold up to standards?17 Answers
  • Es de un tamaño adecuado para guardar en espacios pequeños ?4 Answers
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
Scotch is definitely the leading manufacturer of tape, as well as many other products. The Brands popularity speaks volumes as to the quality, affordability and reliability of their products. This packaging tape is of course no exception.

This packaging tape comes with a dispenser that is refillable and has a blade that never seems to doll, which is great for cutting through this heavy-duty tape. The tape is fairly thick providing great durability. It also features exceptional adhesive which holds up extremely well, therefore providing the reliability that is required when packaging and shipping items.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a very good and durable tape. It is very heavy duty and will stick when you need it to. I like to use these four boxes and hanging decorations. It doesn’t do too bad when it gets wet either. You get a lot for your money and I feel like it is affordable, and I recommend this product.
Jess K.
Astoria, NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I’ve tried other cheaper tape and you always gotta go with scotch. Sometimes name brands that are trusted and have been around are worth the extra money. Super heavy duty and really sticks.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
In the past, I have bought other tape brands, to my disappointment, they would not do as promised or as stated on the package. Scotch will stick when others won't. I once had to use it to keep my cell phone held together so it would work. My cell phone worked after I used the Scoth tape on it. I could never say that about the other so called invisible tapes, non Scotch brand.
When Scotch says that it is invisible on paper, that is something I know for a fact. The other brands say they are invisible and yet when you use them to wrap a birthday or any package, they show up more than the paper that the gift is in. They are also shiny and shine more than the sparkly bows on the package.
These are a couple of reasons I give Scotch Magic Tape a rating of 5 stars. I would have given it more, had there been more. And as far as the future, I will always turn to Scotch for all my tape needs
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This tape works extremely well for sealing packages before you mail them. You can be certain that you package will not open or be torn while using this strong tape. At our house we also use this to take lint (or dog hair!) off our dark clothing and it works excellent!  Scotch brand products are high quality for a good price. I recommend this packaging tape.  Scotch Shipping Packaging Tape
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Decorator Expert Level 2
Tape is a pretty basic staple supply, but the wrong tape can send all your stuff flying out of boxes and break. This tape is legit heavy duty. I use this to send out packages and pack up boxes to store away. Its strong enough to mail things or just to move things safety.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
Decorator Expert Level 1
One of the best shipping tapes around. Do not get them at the post office though because they will charge you an arm and a leg. I just packed a package that was full of ceramic items with scotch tape and it held up well and made it to my friends in time for her birthday! Nothing broke. The box did not rip open. It did the job! I will continue to use this product and buy it from walmart because it is the most resonably priced there.
Alex R.
Hockessin, DE
I send a lot of packages and this tape is a must have for me.
The price is good, it is clear, it looks professional.
The packaging of the product is also very nicely made. It is not cheap so I can get my tape quickly and efficiently.
I keep one of these in my car and one at home at all times!
Annie M.
Akron, OH
This is great if you're sending out a lot of packages, you can box up and throw on shipping label on practically anything, it's that easy. I still have the first one I bought so I'd say they're worth the investment for how long they last and how effective they are
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have moved MANY times, and this is my go-to tape for taping up boxes! This tape is INCREDIBLY strong and durable and will secure pretty much anything you can think of. You can find this tape at many different stores, and it is reasonably priced. This tape is definitely a staple in my household and it has so many different uses. I will definitely be purchasing this again and I highly recommend!
Yumi K.
Is this tape good for shipping big boxes?
Rocio M.
Riverside, CA
The best !!!!!! Recommend everybody to buy !! It's so Great !!! Already on my 5th !!!
Jaline O.
Bronx, NY
Is this product good, does it hold up to standards?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you used this in college?
John L.