BY SCOTCH #22 in Tape

Scotch® Shipping Packaging Tape.
More than 3000 inches.
1.88 in x 84.2 yd.
48 mm x 72 m.
3M. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Keeps boxes sealed, I used another brand and didn't hold up this brand kept my packaged stuff closed" in 1 review
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Moundsville, WV
This tape comes in handy for so many things, but my main use is for taping boxes used to ship.  The wide tape makes for more effective tape because it holds together the flaps of the box a lot more easily than smaller tape.  It also keeps everything closed long after the box reaches it's destination.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
Moving recently this tape is AH-MAZING! For this one product I made and secured about 20-40 boxes. Its very effective and got the job done. I bought about 5 from Walmart about ~$2.50 each. I recommend this product for moving especially or storing items in a box.
Yolanda S.
Yolanda S.
Waco
I HAVE USE THIS AND IT WORK GOOD AND IT'S HAS A LOT OF TAPE YOU ONLY NEED ONE ROLL BUT YOU GOT TO BE CARE CAUSE IF YOU LET THIS TAPE GET OFF THE END OF THE CUTTING ROLL YOU HAVE A HARD TIME FIND IN WERE THE START BEGINS OK LOL
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
My husband has a business so he's always shipping stuff a ton and this has always been our favorite tape!!!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Atlanta, Georgia
Very sticky tape. Keeps boxes sealed, I used another brand and didn't hold up this brand kept my packaged stuff closed
Hana H.
Hana H.
Liverpool, NY
I wasn't expecting it to be sticky after being used on boxes during a move. So I was very surprised with the durability of it.