Scotch Scrapbooking Tape uploaded by Erica J.

BY SCOTCH #30 in Tape

This long lasting. photo-safe, acid-free tape is removable from most surfaces. Double-Sided, Removable  Acid Free Photo Safe Great for: Memory Books, Photo Albums, Crafts & Decorating 1/2" x 300" pH 7.0 to 8.0: Independent laboratory tested, safe for photos. Safe for both back and front sides of photos. 3M.com see more...

• Am I weird to really enjoy and actually sometimes demand ...2 Answers
  • Does it hold if you want to put thing on your wall ??9 Answers
  • Why do you use this scrapbook tape for? 8 Answers
Taniesha F.
This stuff works great for scrap booking or even party decorations. My sister and I made a birthday banner for her boy that is turning one within the next week. The tape was sturdy and held everything together; however, the application was a bit of a pain because it wouldn't tare as smoothly as regular double sided tape and you had to peal one side before applying.
Rosemarie C.
Williamsport, MD
LOVE this tape. I don't use it for scrapbooking but I do use it to tape things in my notebooks all the time. I will cut out sections of a handout from teachers and put in in my notebook. I love that it is double sided so convenient!!!!!
Erica S.
Decorator Expert Level 4
Great scrapbooking tape. its double sided & very thin. They have preferations too & you can take 1 piece or 100 pieces at 1 time, whichever you choose. I use them for more than just scrapbooking though. My daughter uses them to hold projects together.
Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
I've recently started scrap booking and smash booking and using double sided tape & I love how easy it is to use this one in particular because one, you know it's safe for your photos & something just feels right about using the right tape labeled for the right project. Easy to find & not expensive. Def recommend.
Karla  F.
Selinsgrove, PA
I use tape A LOT. I do mean a lot. Not just for scrapbooking but for putting up pictures on my walls, crafting, etc... I've always used Scott because the quality is better han other tapes I've used. It really sticks to the walls and doesn't leave as much of a residue when you take it off
Jenna B.
I really love this double-sided tape. It comes from the best tape brand out there, so you know it is going to work great! My sister does a lot of scrapbooking, & this is the only tape she trusts to keep her photos held down securely. You can't beat the quality or the price!
Sara A.
San Antonio, TX
I love this tape, it's personally worked wonders for me. As recruitment chair of my sorority, I've used this to create a new board and used it to hold up pictures extra. It's really good quality and extremely sticky! Perfect for projects!
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This tape is outstanding! It's perfect for dorm rooms because it doesn't leave residue on the cheap wood furniture or on your vintage, printed pictures. Also great on normal paper for scrapbooking, keeps pics in place forever!
Sarah S.
Auburn, Wa
This tape is great. It's perfect for crafting when you're really indecisive. You can put something down and then pull it off the page without tearing or ruining anything. At the same time it holds things in place great.
catherine p.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Double sided tape especially because then you don't have to loop normal tape to get the sticky side on both sides because the double sided one come tht way it is more expensive but i think its worth it
Denice R.
Does it hold if you want to put thing on your wall ??
Ashley F.
Why do you use this scrapbook tape for?
Jacquelyn M.
Aiea, HI
Am I weird to really enjoy and actually sometimes demand that I only use tape labeled for the right purposes? So washi for crafts, the gift tape for gift wrapping, this for scrap booking, the ones for mounting for mounting.