BY SCOTCH

NEW! Restickable Shapes for Mounting. Reusable & Removable*. Reuse Again & Again. Removes Cleanly. 18 Pieces. Holds Up to 3/4 lb. Each Piece Holds Up to .1 lb. Use Instead of Magnets or Tacks. Photo Safe. Scotch® Brand Tapes ~ Great ideas that stick Double-sided adhesive shape for mounting and securing objects.  Great for hanging and securing photos, schedules,. see more...

• Can i stick them virtually anywhere ??3 Answers
  • Are their any other uses, other than potential dorm decorating? 4 Answers
Scotch Restickable Shapes
  • "I used the clear ones of these to make sure all my hung pictures stay straight." in 1 review
  • "Quick and Stylish way to hang your vacation photos or important papers practically anywhere." in 1 review
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Pike Road, AL
These are awesome for when you need to highlight something. I try to use these to make studying not as boring
Anna P.
Anna P.
La Porte City, IA
I used the clear ones of these to make sure all my hung pictures stay straight. I LOVE them. They are so easy to use and make small readjustments until the frame is straight. I HIGHLY recommend these.
Marica B.
Marica B.
I bought two packs of the clear circles and they did not hold up anything that I put up on my wall even when I used 5 for one square of cardboard. I give it credit that it held up for at least 5 minutes but having all my boards fall down one at a time and having to super glue pieces back together since the fall was too hard for the soft, weightless board to handle.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Fair Lawn, NJ
These were adorable! I was so excited to add some pizzazz to my dorm wall photo collage but I was devastated when the $150 bill came because these teeny tiny stickers ripped off CHUNKS of paint. I will not be buying these, ever again.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Logan, UT
I love these stickers for my planner. It helps make it fun by adding fun shapes and things. I will continue to buy these over and over.
Vanessa O.
Vanessa O.
These are so cute. This adds just a little special something when you want to hang something up.
Emily L.
Emily L.
This tape is cute and helps me hold up my photos in my apartment. It's a cheap but cute way to decorate my room on a budget!
Courtney R.
Courtney R.
Erie, PA
I would like this product more if they more sticky and could hold more. I love pictures so I love hanging them up around my room but I can't do that if they don't stick to the wall properly. But I do like the colorful and cute shapes they have.
Ann W.
Ann W.
Bridgeville, PA
This is my new desk decoration! They are a great pop of color and completely cheer me up when I am having a stressful day!
Ysis R.
Ysis R.
Naples, FL
Quick and Stylish way to hang your vacation photos or important papers practically anywhere. Also great that you can reuse them .
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Delaware, OH
Are their any other uses, other than potential dorm decorating?
Denice R.
Denice R.
Can i stick them virtually anywhere ??