BY SCOTCH

Great for Gift Wrapping! Refillable. Pre-Cut Tape Strips. One-Handed Dispensing Convenience The Scotch® Pop-Up Tape Handband dispenser is the ultimate in tape delivery, style, and convenience.  It provides you with one-handed dispensing! This attractive and sleek styled dispenser slips comfortably onto your hand, so it feels natural, and is always right where you need it. 1 Dispenser/1 Tape Pad .75" x 2". see more...

• Why is this so expensive?1 Answers
  • I would love for them to do more fun type of tape with de...4 Answers
  • Anyone else think they're kinda expensive? 11 Answers
Scotch Pop-Up Tape Handband Dispenser
  • "It makes it convient to use when wrapping gifts when your holding the wrapping paper together and don't want to let go to grab the tape in the holder that is across your desk. " in 10 reviews
  • "this is great for wrapping presents- I like that it keeps my other hand free so I can hold down the wrapping paper " in 9 reviews
  • "I love gift wrapping and dedicate lots of time to it during the holiday season, so I thought that this would be a great help." in 7 reviews
  • "With the regular tape I use to use, I was constantly losing it along with my scissors underneath the heaps of wrapping paper." in 5 reviews
  • "(usually) Since they are already pre cut to the right size it makes wrapping and hanging things much easier." in 5 reviews
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
Decorator Expert Level 3
I bought this awesome scotch pop-up tape handband dispenser and strips refills at Office Depot.
I think the person that invited this handband tape is a Genius. It so helpful you can place it on your hand when you doing a project. Instead of cutting a piece every time. I love this so much that I stopped using regular tape.

Scotch Pop Up Strips Refills Ref 90-ST
Jaslyn C.
Hopkinton, MA
Decorator Expert Level 2
The "Scotch Pop-Up Tape Handband Dispenser" is such a great little invention! This is perfect for those of you that have a lot of presents to wrap during the holidays. I usually wait till the last minute to wrap all my gifts, and I like wrapping so I usually offer to wrap my mothers gifts for her as well. I usually start wrapping Christmas Eve when my son goes to bed which is around 8:30 pm (sometimes later than that because we visit relatives for Christmas get togethers) Of course LOL I usually regret the offer; not just because there are hundreds of gifts but because I would have to keep stopping to rip more strips and hang them in a row on something for easy reach, but they always need to be replaced quickly, and just reaching for a piece my wrapping paper would get crinkled up or a small tear would happen. Sometime I just have a roll of tape that I need to cut with scissors which is annoying because the roll usually ends up being hard to peel from not seeing where it starts or gets stuck together then wasting yet more tape. And then before I know it, it's 3:30am after frustration and wanting to take some break sessions from my wrapping nightmare. I'd be lucky if I'd get 1hr of sleep then because I know my son will be the first up excitedly racing to the Christmas Tree so I'd usually just brew some coffee an get the camara ready. However THANKS to this amazing "Scotch Pop-Up Tape Handheld Dispenser" my wrapping disasters become more joyful, my wrapping paper job looks neat, and presentable, and I get the presents done in a fast timely manner stacked up under the tree, stockings hung, and some peaceful hrs left to rest. Not to mention how long it takes to wrap, and how fast the paper is ripped off within seconds, LOL. Just make sure you have refillable pre-cut tape strips if you have a lot to wrap. It's also a great price to buy during the holidays so stock up if you see nice sales. I love Scotch brand products so much they keep coming out with cool ideas. Check out there website as well for tips + $ saving coupons.
Tori N.
Hands down the best tape for gift wrapping of any kind! Tape is my least favorite part of wrapping gifts and this makes it so much easier. As hands free as tape could get! Would highly recommend this to those who have problems with tape while wrapping!
Emily L.
Austin, TX
I never thought I would be into this type of product. They looked like a gimmick, honestly. Until I bought one! Oh boy! These make life sooo much easier when wrapping gifts. I never lose the tape! Scotch 96-GS Pop-up Tape with Handband Dispenser
Charlie A.
This is so convenient for wrapping presents. It makes it fast and easy, and all the pieces are a consistent size. It's usually inexpensive and it's worth the price I think. I would recommend trying this product
Aryn S.
Mt pleasant, MI
I love this for wrapping gifts. It makes the process much quicker and easier. You can hold the paper in place and tear off your tape without any struggle at all. You can find the refills all year long and they're much cheaper than a regular tape dispenser. The one thing that bothers me about it is the strap is too small for my hand. I end up having to put it around a few fingers or switching hands often because it cuts off circulation. And the guys in my house can't even use it at all because their hands are much bigger. If the strap was larger I would give this product an A.
Kaitlyn C.
Cullman, AL
Y'all! This is probably the greatest thing since sliced bread!! When your doing your last minute Christmas wrapping this helps to make it a breeze! The tape comes out all ready cut all you have to do is pull it and it's conveniently placed on your hand or wrist however you wear it and the price is my favorite it's so cheap and affordable!!
Sarah J.
Wyoming, MI
As a busy mom of 7 kids, I was more excited than I probably should have been over discovering this nifty product when Christmas shopping this season! With the busy body toddler loving to play with tape, and always unraveling entire rolls, having this kept the tape safe from her! And it made wrapping gifts for the whole family on Christmas Eve FAR easier, too. I can't imagine another holiday without it!
Lina P.
These are really helpful just sitting on the office desk or when it comes to gift wrapping. Makes it a lot easier, because you can still hold on to the gift wrap to keep it tight, since it only takes one hand to dispense the tape. No longer do you need to mess with the tape dispenser that easily dulls and makes cutting tape difficult and time consuming. It's also way more compact and saves a lot more space than having a roll of tape/dispenser.
Alex B.
Danbury, CT
This is actually the most amazing product for wrapping presents. So convenient and easy to use. I recommend this to everyone. I have trouble finding the refill tape inserts so when I did find them I stocked up because I need this product in my life forever. Saves sooo much time and is worth every penny!
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Anyone else think they're kinda expensive?
Gisella M.
Holly Ridge, NC
How much are the inserts?
Jackie a.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I would love for them to do more fun type of tape with designs.
Carmen I.
New York , NY
Why is this so expensive?