BY SCOTCH #8 in Glue

Scotch Permanent White Glue Stick .28oz 6pk is ideal for paper, photos, and fabric.  The glue sticks are strong, fast-bonding as well as non-toxic and acid-free Easy to write on Great for notebooks, binders & planners .28oz/8g - 6 count see more...

Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Just do yourself a favor and go buy Elmer’s this stuff really is not great. It came off so easy and left this gross white residue behind on everything it touched. For glue it was not good at making things stick at all.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
seattle, washington
I love stationary of just about any kind but this specific one just screamed my name they are so freaking cute i absolutely live them sadly i have never used them and probably never will as i tend to lean more on the collectors side of the stationary spectrum lol
Kimberly W.
Wilmington
Doesn't tend to dry out or get clumpy. I will say this though, every time I've glued something with this type of glue and it is not in a page protector of sorts, the ends start to come up on the sides. Great for simple craft ideas, not for long-term things such as scrapbooks. I can't tell you how many things I've had to re-glue over time.
Angela S.
Fairfield, CT
I love this glue and I think it works very well compared to regular store brand glue sticks. I think the design is nice and I even still use it in college for posters. I like the long cap because I feel like they are easier to take on and off because of the grooves and you just have to make sure it "clicks" in to ensure that it is on properly so they don't dry out! It is a great product and the actual glue has worked perfectly for me so far.
Stefanie S.
Its good for a typical glue stick however, compared to other glue sticks I have used I didn't find this as very durable compared to other brands. It gets the job done for projects that are temporary but I wouldn't use it on projects or anything else that needs to last long. I consider this brand of glue stick to be just "whatever" or 'basic"
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
I really like these Scotch glue sticks. I use them for scrapbooking and I like that they are photo safe. I have tried other brands that said they were photo safe and they warped the paper and my pictures! The Scotch brand is definitely my favorite!
Kalin S.
Chapel Hill, NC
I don't like glue sticks, so I'm writing this with some bias. This is a better brand of glue stick, but I don't believe the glue actually works as well as a liquid glue. I don't hate it but I don't love it.
Mackenzie M.
Portland , OR
My favorite brand of gluestick to buy! It works great and makes sure whatever you are gluing sticks together and stays that way! Unlike many other glue stick brands that let crafts drift apart.
Carmen P.
Woodbridge, VA
I'm a teacher and some of my students brought this in as part of their school supplies. I absolutely love them. I had to make a bulletin board and everything stayed perfectly! Great product.
Tyra B.
Great basic glue stick that isn't messy. Very kid friendly and easy to use. I would definitely suggest buying it in bulk because glue sticks run out easily when doing projects.
Flora R.
Is this glue really "permanent"?
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
How does this glue work with photos? Does it stick pretty good? Does it make the photo bubble or crinkle at all when dried? Is it more of a school project glue or scrapbooking glue?
Mariam B.
Does this line of glue work the same as conventional crazy glue?
Quinelle R.
Do these last a long time? Do they have a weird smell?
Tiffany C.
Does this glue stick have a tendency of being overly moist, which would cause the medium to be saturated? Also, Does it stay down well or over time do the corners began to peel up?