BY SCOTCH #17 in Craft Supplies

Scotch Permanent White Glue Stick .28oz 6pk is ideal for paper, photos, and fabric.  The glue sticks are strong, fast-bonding as well as non-toxic and acid-free Easy to write on Great for notebooks, binders & planners .28oz/8g - 6 count see more...

Scotch Permanent White Glue Sticks
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
I love stationary of just about any kind but this specific one just screamed my name they are so freaking cute i absolutely live them sadly i have never used them and probably never will as i tend to lean more on the collectors side of the stationary spectrum lol
Michelle H.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Great for any types of crafts. I use these for scrap booking and they hold up great! I love the ease and the staying power.
Ally S.
Columbus, OH
This glue is amazing! It dries clear & also really fast, has definitely helped me with some projects.
Melissa S.
Springfield, MO
These are great! The glue dries clear and stays on very well. Great for crafting and they don't dry out too fast!
christina m.
East Boston, MA
Decorator Expert
I like these there good but they are not good for holding on anything heavy or good for anything but maybe paper use them for kids
Giselle S.
I always use this Scotch glue whenever I have an assignment that involves gluing things together.
Diana T.
Spring, TX
Decorator Expert
This product is important for me i use this every time i write a lot and this help me a lot on my work
Shannon E.
Ridgway, PA
These are great for kids to use. Saves on a ton of mess. It's not good for bulky type things though.
Tammi I.
Cerritos, CA
They're great for smaller paper products but I wouldn't recommend them on larger heavy duty things like cardboard.
Janae C.
Flushing, MI
You can't go wrong with this glue stick. I love that they are non toxic and acid free, perfect for in the classroom.
Flora R.
Is this glue really "permanent"?
Brook D.
Big Rapids, MI
How does this glue work with photos? Does it stick pretty good? Does it make the photo bubble or crinkle at all when dried? Is it more of a school project glue or scrapbooking glue?
Mariam B.
Does this line of glue work the same as conventional crazy glue?
Quinelle R.
Do these last a long time? Do they have a weird smell?
Tiffany C.
Does this glue stick have a tendency of being overly moist, which would cause the medium to be saturated? Also, Does it stay down well or over time do the corners began to peel up?