Scotch Packaging Tape High Performance uploaded by Stacy M.

BY SCOTCH

Scotch® High Performance Packaging Tape.
Meets us postal regulations.
2in x 800in (22.2 yd) 50.8mm x 20.3m).
3M. see more...

Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
Anytime I have to pack some things, I always have this handy. Usually pick it up with refills at Home Depot for a decent price. It actually keeps the boxes shut so it’s worth it!
Stacy M.
Dundalk, MD
This tape is amazing!!. It is more durable I think than the clear kind. I use it for Christmas time and to tape all my boxes. The quality of it is amazing!!
Yolanda S.
Waco
Decorator Expert Level 2
I REALLY DON'T LIKE THIS TAPE TO ME IT DOSE NOT HOLD TO WELL AND IT GET MESSY AND IT'S HARD TO KEEP IT NEAT SO I DON'T THING I WILL TRY IT AGAIN
Janet K.
This is good stuff – works well for me! I like that the color blends into most envelopes, boxes, and packaging. I recommend this highly.
Mary S.
Hightstown, NJ
I use this tape regularly because I ship items often, it sticks well and is very convienent to use with the handy roller