BY SCOTCH #12 in Tape

3M is fundamentally a science-based company. We produce thousands of imaginative products and were a leader in scores of markets - from health care and highway safety to office products and abrasives and adhesives. Our success begins with our ability to apply our technologies - often in combination - to an endless array of real-world customer needs. Of course all of this is made possible by the people of 3M and their singular commitment to make life easier and better for people around the world. Professional quality tape is designed for attaching items up to 5 lb. virtually to any surface including brick stone masonry stucco glass metal and more. Tape is weather-resistant and water-resistant. Tape Width: 1". Tape Length: 60". Strength: 5lb (Holding). Backing: Adhesive. Application/Usage: Mounting - Tape Attaching Brick Stone Stucco Glass Metal. Color: Gray. Features: Double-sided - Adhesive. Durability: Weather Resistant Water Resistant. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jamie H.
Lexington, NC
Works great and seems to last forever Sticks to all most anything it great at school work or where ever you need it
Kris K.
These work really well! They can mount almost anything anywhere you want.
Bobbi L.
Canton, OH
The Scotch Mounting Tape is awesome. We used it to put up our house number and it is still up after 4 years. very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
Decorator Expert
Love this stuff. I am a huge Christmas decorator and our outdoors is always bright and very festive. I use this stuff to hang things in the most unusual places. I love it.This stuff will last you forever it's amazing for marble nails and any day art I have been just really loving this and did you know if you apply baseline to your nose then put this buddy on for 15 mins then say bye to blackhead
Yasmin M.
London
This stuff will last you forever it's amazing for marble nails and any day art I have been just really loving this and did you know if you apply baseline to your nose then put this buddy on for 15 mins then say bye to blackheads
Jennifer b.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
This is a nice, strong long lasting adhesive tape good enough to use outdoors for projects that need a quick fix.
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
What kinds of materials does this tape work on?
Stephanie S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Decorator Expert
Have you tried this? :)))