Business & IndustrialOfficeGeneral Office SuppliesScotch
Scotch Magic Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack

Scotch® Magic™ Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack

by Scotch

#1 in Office Tape

Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte finish, invisible tape. It is the preferred tape for offices, home offices, and schools. Write on it with pen, pencil or marker.

es cinta doble cara?
For what do you use (scotch) tape? [product:scotch-magic-tape-3-rolls]
Does anyone else buy these for gift wrapping ?
Start your review of Scotch® Magic™ Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack!
Product Highlights
Its one of the best tapes that are easier to use around the house or at work but mostly Christmas when wrapping gifts in reviews
Ann B.
Norwich
Decorator Expert Level 1
Scotch® Magic™ Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack uploaded by Ann B.
Love scotch tape! I also have a pink dispenser for them, too. I love it! Less waste with the dispenser! Definitely recommend this product!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Decorator Expert Level 4
Super inexpensive tape and so worth the price. I always keep tape for birthday gifts and other holidays. I love to wrap presents so it's a necessity in my household. This tape is very sticky and turns almost transparent on the paper.
Luis  O.
Inglewood, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
It does the job well. No complaints on this brand. Easy to find in just about any store. Not expensive at all.
Karen B.
Hopewell, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Scotch® Magic™ Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack uploaded by Karen B.
I use scotch tape often for my work and for wrapping presents. I have a gold tape dispenser and use scotch tape for refilling. Sticks well to everything I need it to. I would definitely always recommend Scotch products for high quality.
Sydney C.
Mason, OH
This is the best tape hands down, never use any other kind always gets the job done.
Briana  H.
Las Vegas, NV
These refills are a great money saver. I go through tape like crazy. There are so many uses for these and they come in handy. I would recommend.
Stacy A.
Trumann, AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
It’s scotch tape for win at holiday time! I just stocked up and you should too!! Scotch brand tape is my favorite because it’s very durable and a little goes a long way. Also it’s easy to tear unlike the other brands.
Cara  B.
Decorator Expert Level 2
This tape smells so good like Christmas. Anybody else notice the scent of tape and think about Christmas! Maybe I’m weird but I can’t help it LOL. It’s pretty affordable I would go with this tape instead of the offbrand because it’s a lot durable.
Christine H.
Highland Spgs, VA
Decorator Expert Level 2
I have always used this tape it holds great, is pretty cheap, looks great as well. I usually buy the 3- pack. I wrap presents. Drawings, cards... whatever you need to put together this i is the tape for you.
Deborah  C.
Kissimmee, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Muy buen tape para regalos o láminas , pega muy buen y es duradero. Su precio es muy módico y viene en diferentes tamaño para cualquier ocasión. Se puede encontrar básicamente donde quiera. Lo recomiendo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Camila R.