Business & IndustrialOfficeGeneral Office SuppliesScotch
Scotch Magic Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack

Scotch® Magic™ Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack

by Scotch

#1 in Office Tape

Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte finish, invisible tape. It is the preferred tape for offices, home offices, and schools. Write on it with pen, pencil or marker.

Good tape?
es cinta doble cara?
For what do you use (scotch) tape? [product:scotch-magic-tape-3-rolls]
Start your review of Scotch® Magic™ Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack!
Product Highlights
Its one of the best tapes that are easier to use around the house or at work but mostly Christmas when wrapping gifts in reviews
Ann B.
Norwich, CT
Decorator Expert Level 1
Scotch® Magic™ Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack uploaded by Ann B.
Love scotch tape! I also have a pink dispenser for them, too. I love it! Less waste with the dispenser! Definitely recommend this product!
Julie J.
Scotch® Magic™ Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack uploaded by Julie J.
Have you ever gotten your credit report been repaired without no physical contact or any traces been found on your credit bureaus report? I had this wonderful group known as XAP Credit Solution who really literally assisted me in raising my FICO score back to 820 and wiped away all the hard inquiries with the negative items found on my credit report. I finally got my car back and moved into a new apartment here in Chicago.Do well to reach XAP via XAPCREDITSOLUTION at GMAIL dot COM and thank me later.
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Decorator Expert Level 4
Super inexpensive tape and so worth the price. I always keep tape for birthday gifts and other holidays. I love to wrap presents so it's a necessity in my household. This tape is very sticky and turns almost transparent on the paper.
Luis  O.
Inglewood, CA
Decorator Expert Level 2
It does the job well. No complaints on this brand. Easy to find in just about any store. Not expensive at all.
Jennifer S.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Trusted brand! Use at the holidays for gift wrapping & for everyday use. It works well & purchased often in my household.
Karen B.
HOPEWELL, OH
Decorator Expert Level 2
Scotch® Magic™ Tape 810K3, 3/4 in x 1000 in 3 Pack uploaded by Karen B.
I use scotch tape often for my work and for wrapping presents. I have a gold tape dispenser and use scotch tape for refilling. Sticks well to everything I need it to. I would definitely always recommend Scotch products for high quality.
Sydney C.
Mason, OH
This is the best tape hands down, never use any other kind always gets the job done.
Alicia G.
Folsom, CA
Scotch is my go to brand for all kinds of tape. This one did not disappoint either. It is easy to use and great for everything from gift wrapping to office uses. I wish it came with a dispenser though. It's very affordable and can be found anywhere.
Carly M.
Ionia, IA
Decorator Expert Level 1
Tape is a must have, to the point I have a drawer dedicated to TAPE. Yes. December, during gift wrapping season is when I use the most. I've never been disappointed with the hold, as it keeps things in place when you want to ensure there is no PEEKING! This is my go-to brand as I know I can trust it to keep sticking.
Darla G.
Crowley, LA
Scotch magic tape multi pack is THE best product. We always keep our office stocked with Scotch products.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Camila R.