Scotch® Magic™ Tape 121L-WG, 1/2 in x 1300 in

by Scotch

Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte finish, invisible tape. It is the preferred tape for offices, home offices, and schools. Write on it with pen, pencil or marker.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotch® Magic™ Tape 121L-WG, 1/2 in x 1300 in!
Rachel L.
Covington
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great affordable tape easy to use and lasts a long time. Convenient for wrapping gifts for family and friends. I like this tape but I don’t like that it’s not transparent but I believe they have transparent tape by this brand as well. I give this tape a 4/5. I recommend it.
Melo P.
Merced, CA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I always keep a couple of these around the house and they always come in handy. I’ll be using this next month to wrap my gifts
Stacey C.
Miami Gardens, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this tape throughout the year especially during Christmas. No cons with this product. A pro would be it sticks very well once its on there its going to take you a second or two to get the tape from the surface. I totally recommend this product.
Amy C.
Glasgow, KY
This is very good tape. It holds very well and goes on clear. It is nearly impossible to see.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...