Scotch Magic Tape Shoe Dispenser, Zebra, 1 ea

by Scotch

Step up Your Style and Personalize Your Spacebr Elegant Scotch Magic Tape Dispenser Refillable Scotch Magic Tape Dispenser that personalizes your space and keeps your favorite Scotch brand tape at your fingertips, at home, at work, or at school! Scotch Magic Tape is the original matte-finish, invisible tape. It s the preferred tape for offices, home offices and schools. Write on it with pen, pencil or marker. Scotch Brand Tapes - Great Ideas that Stick Roll Dimensions: 3 4in x 350in

Do a lot of people use this product or have success with it?
Start your review of Scotch Magic Tape Shoe Dispenser, Zebra, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Huntsville , AL
I love the pattern on the tape dispenser and I like that it is a high heel for that girlie affect. I just wish the tape cutter was at the toe of the shoe instead of the heel for better tearing. The price was really great.
Acushnet, MA
This is so adorable and good for a child but not really made for a lot of use. I wouldn't by this of an office setting I would more buy it for children.
This is a very cute product but in my opinion it was made cheap. The plastic is not very reliable and felt like it was going to break when used.
Sikeston, MO
Its a cute little decoration, especially for someone like myself who is a shoe lover! but in reality a normal tape dispenser is probably better
This is helpful for cutting tape and whatnot . . and it's super cute ! ! This will be prefect for a diva boss, diva this and diva that!
SO cute! It always gets a compliment when people see it. You really cant go wrong with Scotch brand anything!
A cute idea for a tape dispenser. Would be adorable in a shoe store or a beauty shop.