Scotch Magic Tape Shoe Dispenser - Black

by Scotch

#18 in Office Tape

Stylish designer desktop tape dispenser for the shoe lover in you...a fabulous new desk accessory! The Scotch Designer Desktop Dispenser is a black, high heel shoe-shaped dispenser. It comes with a 3/4 in. x 350 in. roll of Scotch Magic tape. It is refillable and designed for two handed dispensing. A great addition for the office of home.

IssIt really beautiful?
Where can I buy one of these?
I love this. Is it easy to use?  Does it hold up?
Start your review of Scotch Magic Tape Shoe Dispenser - Black!
Decorator Expert Level 1
I purchased my daughter a  Scotch Magic Tape Shoe Dispenser - Black  from my local Wal-Mart a few months ago. She is always using scotch magic tape. This dispenser makes it easier for her to get the perfect size piece of tape that she needs while using just one hand. Its more than just a tape dispenser, its also a decoration for her desk. She loves it.
Laredo
I like this. It looks cute and it works well.:) I would recommend this to others to use because it is perfect to any women who is working I think it is pretty cool what they have made!
Fontana, CA
I literally only use this brand of tape because it's the one my family has always been accustomed to buy. we have always used this for anything small, for diy's, for giftwrapping, and now that I'm in college it becomes very helpful for anything I may need it including hanging up pictures and decorating my dorm room with other things. That being said, I love and also bought this shoe because it was such a cute decoration and accent to have aside from it being a useful tape dispenser. It really makes my desk look cute and it stands out when anybody walks in.
Parma, OH
I purchased this for my desk at work on sale at Staples for $4. (in Red Stiletto) I LOVE wearing my red stiletto heels and this just screamed out to me! I get a lot of compliments on it, but when it comes to practicality, it doesn't really hold up (much like a stiletto in general. lol) You can't get a piece of tape with just one hand, you have to hold the shoe while getting your tape, and when you're busy, it's a bit of a hassle. Great for show and conversation and to add a lil bit of fun to your desk tho
Knoxville, IA
I decided to purchase this dispenser after seeing it on a makeup tutorial by vintageortacky done on youtube. I'm glad I did since I love shoes...and it's so girly and fun. I'm debating whether or not to use glitter or sequins to jazz it up and make it uniquely mine. I have already decided to paint the sole red like a Christian Louboutin since that's as close as I will ever get to one!!! HaHa.
Bought this for my home office because I'm absolutely shoe obsessed and it's perfect! It's so stylish and it goes with any decor! Especially if you're a girly girl like me! I get so many compliments when anyone steps into my office! It's just so cute!
Tampa, FL
This tape holder is so cute and funny but also works well and keeps tape inside. It goes with any room color or room type and is just the cutest thing. One of my sorority sisters has this and when I asked for tape she pulled out this and I immediately thought that I needed one because I have high heel canvas' in my room to match!
Greenville, NC
This tape dispenser is definitely a funny little thing to have around at work. It is not sturdy at all, though; it is made from really cheap, light plastic and slides around easily. I'm surprised our rowdier coworkers haven't destroyed it! But it definitely makes a statement. And who couldn't love something so adorable?
This is so cute, and great for a desk that belongs to a girly girl like myself. It's a unique twist on regular dispensers. Since the front of the heel is turned upward you may have to hold it while trying to get a piece of tape, but it's too cute not to have!
Tampa
Beyond it's cosmetics it's a simple tape dispenser. If you're into this kind of thing it is easily usable. It's personally not my style but it does the job. They have tons of other really cute styles though, so definitely check them out!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...