BY SCOTCH #19 in Office Tape

Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd see more...

• I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?5 Answers
  • Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??3 Answers
Buy on Target
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Very good product it's great for when you use lots of tape. Great to have it in stock for when you run out
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
I buy this product to use at work. It's really inexpensive at Walmart. It lasts "forever".
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Its always nice to have tape around and scotch is obviously a household brand. I use it to hang photos etc.
Winter P.
Winter P.
It has a lot of tape and it's so easy to refill the actual tape dispenser. And its good tape too
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
With the amount of tape that I use these are perfect for school! It is always cheaper to buy in bulk !
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I use this tape to stick posters on my wall and sometimes for my art projects. It's very strong.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
The Scotch Tape refill packs are great. We go through a lot of tape in my house so we always have this on hand! The price is pretty good too!
jennell r.
jennell r.
Very good product comes in handy if you use a lot of tape.
I go trough so much and this helps
Amy G.
Amy G.
Been buying this product for years now and it never fails. I always buy the refill packs & they seem to last quite a while
madison a.
madison a.
Redlands, CA
I love this tape. It says it all in the name "Magic" It Sticks and stays stuck. Once you buy this refill pack it seems like you'll never have to buy tape again. And how perfect it is especially right now during the holidays!
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?