BY SCOTCH #19 in Office Tape

Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd see more...

• I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?5 Answers
  • Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??3 Answers
Buy on Target
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC
These refill packs are so handy to have around. I always buy these so that I can just reach in my desk and refill my tape dispenser whenever I run out. They are easy to refill, just open the packet, choose a box, clip into your dispenser and pull the end piece forward. So simple!
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
I'm constantly using tape for school, DIY's , and just daily use and this brand is the best!
jennell r.
jennell r.
Very good product comes in handy if you use a lot of tape.
I go trough so much and this helps
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
We use scotch magic tape at work and hope works great for everything you need to tape
madison a.
madison a.
Redlands, CA
I love this tape. It says it all in the name "Magic" It Sticks and stays stuck. Once you buy this refill pack it seems like you'll never have to buy tape again. And how perfect it is especially right now during the holidays!
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
I work at a bank and we use these refills everyday. It comes in serious handy when you have these refills to help several people out.
Niara E.
Niara E.
Perfect, I use this for gift wrapping and the tape is matte, unlike other shiny tapes that are visible when wrapping.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
I'm in art school and magic tape is used a lot. Its the best! It doesn't tear up paint or paper.
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
The Scotch Tape refill packs are great. We go through a lot of tape in my house so we always have this on hand! The price is pretty good too!
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I use this tape to stick posters on my wall and sometimes for my art projects. It's very strong.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?