BY SCOTCH #19 in Office Tape

Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd see more...

• I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?5 Answers
  • Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Love scotch tape! Especially during the holidays and around birthday.. We go through so much tape in our house.
tiffany c.
Cooper, TX
Scotch tape holds the best. This pack is perfect for Christmas and all those gifts you need to wrap
Jenn C.
I buy this product to use at work. It's really inexpensive at Walmart. It lasts "forever".
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Its always nice to have tape around and scotch is obviously a household brand. I use it to hang photos etc.
Winter P.
It has a lot of tape and it's so easy to refill the actual tape dispenser. And its good tape too
Jessica C.
Manalapan, NJ
Great to have so you know that you'll never run out of tape. easy to refill the scotch tape holder with this too
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
I love Scotch Tape. I think it's the only brand of tape I could trust to use. Sticks very well.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I use this tape to stick posters on my wall and sometimes for my art projects. It's very strong.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
The Scotch Tape refill packs are great. We go through a lot of tape in my house so we always have this on hand! The price is pretty good too!
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
With the amount of tape that I use these are perfect for school! It is always cheaper to buy in bulk !
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?