BY SCOTCH #19 in Office Tape

Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd see more...

• I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?5 Answers
  • Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Magic tape is a very handy tool to have in college and in every day life. Having a refill pack of 10 is one of the best things ever. And it's great to not have to worry about running out of tape.
Janesca B.
Janesca B.
This is an awesome product, and if you haven't already tried it, I definitely recommend!
Tori N.
Tori N.
I love Scotch tape. It is just about the only brand I ever use! Only reason I use another one is that the store does not carry it and I just absolutely have to have it.
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
I go through this stuff like nobody's business! I'm constantly using it since I'm always making something. No other brand works as well as this one!
Niki R.
Niki R.
This is an awesome product. I love that I don't have to worry about running out of tape. Scotch tape is the only type of tape I use. I highly recommend this
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Scotch tape the best brand for wrapping all those gifts! Great for everything, sticks the best!
Alex D.
Alex D.
Saint Paul, MN
Works for all of your tape needs. Sticks good. Stays stuck. Definitely recommend this product.
Amy G.
Amy G.
Been buying this product for years now and it never fails. I always buy the refill packs & they seem to last quite a while
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Only if you worked with these everyday would you understand why they are so amazing. I'm a nurse and I'm constantly stocking up!
Serena E.
Serena E.
Scotch tape is a great brand. I always have it around the house. I use it for projects, crafts, gift wrapping. The variety pack is perfect because when you run out, you have others right there.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?