BY SCOTCH #19 in Office Tape

Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd see more...

• I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?5 Answers
  • Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Amy G.
Been buying this product for years now and it never fails. I always buy the refill packs & they seem to last quite a while
Dee Dee G.
Manhattan, KS
These refills are helpful and then I don't have to keep buying new rolls of tape. Good to keep around for my desk stuff.
Niara E.
Perfect, I use this for gift wrapping and the tape is matte, unlike other shiny tapes that are visible when wrapping.
Jessica C.
Manalapan, NJ
Great to have so you know that you'll never run out of tape. easy to refill the scotch tape holder with this too
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Love scotch tape! Especially during the holidays and around birthday.. We go through so much tape in our house.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Decorator Expert Level 4
Very good product it's great for when you use lots of tape. Great to have it in stock for when you run out
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Its always nice to have tape around and scotch is obviously a household brand. I use it to hang photos etc.
tiffany c.
Cooper, TX
Scotch tape holds the best. This pack is perfect for Christmas and all those gifts you need to wrap
Alexa O.
Torrington , CT
With the amount of tape that I use these are perfect for school! It is always cheaper to buy in bulk !
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
I love Scotch Tape. I think it's the only brand of tape I could trust to use. Sticks very well.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?