Add a Photo

By SCOTCH
#18 in Office Tape
Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd
Irene C.
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
We use scotch magic tape at work and hope works great for everything you need to tape
jennell r.
jennell r.
Very good product comes in handy if you use a lot of tape.
I go trough so much and this helps
Sydney B.
Sydney B.
I'm constantly using tape for school, DIY's , and just daily use and this brand is the best!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC
These refill packs are so handy to have around. I always buy these so that I can just reach in my desk and refill my tape dispenser whenever I run out. They are easy to refill, just open the packet, choose a box, clip into your dispenser and pull the end piece forward. So simple!
Serena E.
Serena E.
Scotch tape is a great brand. I always have it around the house. I use it for projects, crafts, gift wrapping. The variety pack is perfect because when you run out, you have others right there.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Only if you worked with these everyday would you understand why they are so amazing. I'm a nurse and I'm constantly stocking up!
Amy G.
Amy G.
Been buying this product for years now and it never fails. I always buy the refill packs & they seem to last quite a while
Alex D.
Alex D.
Saint Paul, MN
Works for all of your tape needs. Sticks good. Stays stuck. Definitely recommend this product.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Scotch tape the best brand for wrapping all those gifts! Great for everything, sticks the best!
Niki R.
Niki R.
This is an awesome product. I love that I don't have to worry about running out of tape. Scotch tape is the only type of tape I use. I highly recommend this
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Murrysville, PA
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?