BY SCOTCH #19 in Office Tape

Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd see more...

• I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?5 Answers
  • Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Anna D.
Fresno, CA
Only if you worked with these everyday would you understand why they are so amazing. I'm a nurse and I'm constantly stocking up!
Niara E.
Perfect, I use this for gift wrapping and the tape is matte, unlike other shiny tapes that are visible when wrapping.
Jessica C.
Manalapan, NJ
Great to have so you know that you'll never run out of tape. easy to refill the scotch tape holder with this too
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Love scotch tape! Especially during the holidays and around birthday.. We go through so much tape in our house.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH
Its always nice to have tape around and scotch is obviously a household brand. I use it to hang photos etc.
Amy G.
Been buying this product for years now and it never fails. I always buy the refill packs & they seem to last quite a while
Alexa O.
Southington , CT
With the amount of tape that I use these are perfect for school! It is always cheaper to buy in bulk !
Dee Dee G.
Manhattan, KS
These refills are helpful and then I don't have to keep buying new rolls of tape. Good to keep around for my desk stuff.
Suzette B.
Burlington, IA
I use this tape to stick posters on my wall and sometimes for my art projects. It's very strong.
Winter P.
It has a lot of tape and it's so easy to refill the actual tape dispenser. And its good tape too
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?