Add a Photo

By SCOTCH
#17 in Office Tape
Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd
jennell r.
jennell r.

Very good product comes in handy if you use a lot of tape.
I go trough so much and this helps
Sydney B.
Sydney B.

I'm constantly using tape for school, DIY's , and just daily use and this brand is the best!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC

These refill packs are so handy to have around. I always buy these so that I can just reach in my desk and refill my tape dispenser whenever I run out. They are easy to refill, just open the packet, choose a box, clip into your dispenser and pull the end piece forward. So simple!
Serena E.
Serena E.

Scotch tape is a great brand. I always have it around the house. I use it for projects, crafts, gift wrapping. The variety pack is perfect because when you run out, you have others right there.
Anna D.
Anna D.
Fresno, CA

Only if you worked with these everyday would you understand why they are so amazing. I'm a nurse and I'm constantly stocking up!
Amy G.
Amy G.

Been buying this product for years now and it never fails. I always buy the refill packs & they seem to last quite a while
Cassidy M.
Cassidy M.
North Canton, OH

Its always nice to have tape around and scotch is obviously a household brand. I use it to hang photos etc.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN

Scotch tape the best brand for wrapping all those gifts! Great for everything, sticks the best!
Niki R.
Niki R.

This is an awesome product. I love that I don't have to worry about running out of tape. Scotch tape is the only type of tape I use. I highly recommend this
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT

I go through this stuff like nobody's business! I'm constantly using it since I'm always making something. No other brand works as well as this one!
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Clarion, PA

What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX

Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?

Join Now