BY SCOTCH #19 in Office Tape

Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd see more...

• I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?5 Answers
  • Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??3 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Decorator Expert
Very good product it's great for when you use lots of tape. Great to have it in stock for when you run out
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
I work at a bank and we use these refills everyday. It comes in serious handy when you have these refills to help several people out.
Sydney B.
I'm constantly using tape for school, DIY's , and just daily use and this brand is the best!
madison a.
Redlands, CA
I love this tape. It says it all in the name "Magic" It Sticks and stays stuck. Once you buy this refill pack it seems like you'll never have to buy tape again. And how perfect it is especially right now during the holidays!
Irene C.
Miramar, FL
Decorator Expert
We use scotch magic tape at work and hope works great for everything you need to tape
jennell r.
Very good product comes in handy if you use a lot of tape.
I go trough so much and this helps
Niara E.
Perfect, I use this for gift wrapping and the tape is matte, unlike other shiny tapes that are visible when wrapping.
Serena E.
Scotch tape is a great brand. I always have it around the house. I use it for projects, crafts, gift wrapping. The variety pack is perfect because when you run out, you have others right there.
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC
These refill packs are so handy to have around. I always buy these so that I can just reach in my desk and refill my tape dispenser whenever I run out. They are easy to refill, just open the packet, choose a box, clip into your dispenser and pull the end piece forward. So simple!
Sarah H.
I'm in art school and magic tape is used a lot. Its the best! It doesn't tear up paint or paper.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?