Add a Photo

By SCOTCH
#17 in Office Tape
Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal, KS

Very good product it's great for when you use lots of tape. Great to have it in stock for when you run out
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

I buy this product to use at work. It's really inexpensive at Walmart. It lasts "forever".
Glenda B.
Glenda B.
Witless Bay, NL

This is the best tape ever!! No other tape lives up to this. I use it for wrapping presents, it has a perfect matte finish that looks invisible on any paper. I use if for crafting and for general purpose around the house and office!! The best part is that it can be easily removed from almost any surface (even paper) without leaving a sticky residue or lifting the surface of whatever it's stuck to!!
Giselle M.
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC

These refill packs are so handy to have around. I always buy these so that I can just reach in my desk and refill my tape dispenser whenever I run out. They are easy to refill, just open the packet, choose a box, clip into your dispenser and pull the end piece forward. So simple!
madison a.
madison a.
Redlands, CA

I love this tape. It says it all in the name "Magic" It Sticks and stays stuck. Once you buy this refill pack it seems like you'll never have to buy tape again. And how perfect it is especially right now during the holidays!
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA

Magic tape is a very handy tool to have in college and in every day life. Having a refill pack of 10 is one of the best things ever. And it's great to not have to worry about running out of tape.
Serena E.
Serena E.

Scotch tape is a great brand. I always have it around the house. I use it for projects, crafts, gift wrapping. The variety pack is perfect because when you run out, you have others right there.
Tori N.
Tori N.

I love Scotch tape. It is just about the only brand I ever use! Only reason I use another one is that the store does not carry it and I just absolutely have to have it.
Niki R.
Niki R.

This is an awesome product. I love that I don't have to worry about running out of tape. Scotch tape is the only type of tape I use. I highly recommend this
Lexi C.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT

I go through this stuff like nobody's business! I'm constantly using it since I'm always making something. No other brand works as well as this one!
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Clarion, PA

What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX

Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?

Join Now