Add a Photo

By SCOTCH
#17 in Office Tape
Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal, Ks

Very good product it's great for when you use lots of tape. Great to have it in stock for when you run out
Jenn C.
Jenn C.

I buy this product to use at work. It's really inexpensive at Walmart. It lasts "forever".
Alexa O.
Alexa O.
Torrington, CT

With the amount of tape that I use these are perfect for school! It is always cheaper to buy in bulk !
Nicole K.
Nicole K.
Boise, ID

The Scotch Tape refill packs are great. We go through a lot of tape in my house so we always have this on hand! The price is pretty good too!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.

I'm in art school and magic tape is used a lot. Its the best! It doesn't tear up paint or paper.
Niara E.
Niara E.

Perfect, I use this for gift wrapping and the tape is matte, unlike other shiny tapes that are visible when wrapping.
madison a.
madison a.
Redlands, CA

I love this tape. It says it all in the name "Magic" It Sticks and stays stuck. Once you buy this refill pack it seems like you'll never have to buy tape again. And how perfect it is especially right now during the holidays!
Daisy G.
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL

I work at a bank and we use these refills everyday. It comes in serious handy when you have these refills to help several people out.
Suzette B.
Suzette B.
Doral, Florida

I use this tape to stick posters on my wall and sometimes for my art projects. It's very strong.
Winter P.
Winter P.

It has a lot of tape and it's so easy to refill the actual tape dispenser. And its good tape too
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Clarion, PA

What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX

Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC

I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?

Join Now