BY SCOTCH #19 in Office Tape

Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd see more...

• I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?5 Answers
  • Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cristy H.
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Very good product it's great for when you use lots of tape. Great to have it in stock for when you run out
Jenn C.
Jenn C.
I buy this product to use at work. It's really inexpensive at Walmart. It lasts "forever".
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Cooper, TX
Scotch tape holds the best. This pack is perfect for Christmas and all those gifts you need to wrap
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Manalapan, NJ
Great to have so you know that you'll never run out of tape. easy to refill the scotch tape holder with this too
member-6d76f53a0
member-6d76f53a0
La Habra, CA
I love Scotch Tape. I think it's the only brand of tape I could trust to use. Sticks very well.
Amber B.
Amber B.
Hewett, WV
Love scotch tape! Especially during the holidays and around birthday.. We go through so much tape in our house.
Janesca B.
Janesca B.
This is an awesome product, and if you haven't already tried it, I definitely recommend!
Dee Dee G.
Dee Dee G.
Manhattan, KS
These refills are helpful and then I don't have to keep buying new rolls of tape. Good to keep around for my desk stuff.
Dannielle H.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Magic tape is a very handy tool to have in college and in every day life. Having a refill pack of 10 is one of the best things ever. And it's great to not have to worry about running out of tape.
Tori N.
Tori N.
I love Scotch tape. It is just about the only brand I ever use! Only reason I use another one is that the store does not carry it and I just absolutely have to have it.
Haley Y.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?