BY SCOTCH #19 in Office Tape

Packaging made from 100% recycled paper and paperboard containing at least 35% post-consumer waste. ; 10 Rolls 3/4 in x 1000 in   19 mm x 25.4 m ea  Total: 277 yd see more...

• I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?1 Answers
  • What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?5 Answers
  • Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Cristy H.
Liberal , KS
Very good product it's great for when you use lots of tape. Great to have it in stock for when you run out
Giselle M.
Gastonia, NC
These refill packs are so handy to have around. I always buy these so that I can just reach in my desk and refill my tape dispenser whenever I run out. They are easy to refill, just open the packet, choose a box, clip into your dispenser and pull the end piece forward. So simple!
Serena E.
Scotch tape is a great brand. I always have it around the house. I use it for projects, crafts, gift wrapping. The variety pack is perfect because when you run out, you have others right there.
Dannielle H.
Etters, PA
Magic tape is a very handy tool to have in college and in every day life. Having a refill pack of 10 is one of the best things ever. And it's great to not have to worry about running out of tape.
madison a.
Redlands, CA
I love this tape. It says it all in the name "Magic" It Sticks and stays stuck. Once you buy this refill pack it seems like you'll never have to buy tape again. And how perfect it is especially right now during the holidays!
Tori N.
I love Scotch tape. It is just about the only brand I ever use! Only reason I use another one is that the store does not carry it and I just absolutely have to have it.
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
I go through this stuff like nobody's business! I'm constantly using it since I'm always making something. No other brand works as well as this one!
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
The Scotch Tape refill packs are great. We go through a lot of tape in my house so we always have this on hand! The price is pretty good too!
Niki R.
This is an awesome product. I love that I don't have to worry about running out of tape. Scotch tape is the only type of tape I use. I highly recommend this
Daisy G.
Elgin, IL
I work at a bank and we use these refills everyday. It comes in serious handy when you have these refills to help several people out.
Haley Y.
Denver, CO
What do you use this product the most for? Wrapping gifts? Diy?
Lura L.
Sugar Land, TX
Isn't this tape the BEST for wrapping Christmas gifts??
How come your 3/4 x 1000 is a standard roll but your 3/4 x 850 is a jumbo roll. That doesn't make any sense. Why is your jumbo roll smaller and not bigger? That made me soooooo confused.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I heard this tape loses it's adhesive easily, is that true?