Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls uploaded by Diana G.Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls uploaded by Kira G.

BY SCOTCH #2 in Notebooks

Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte finish, invisible tape.  It is the preferred tape for offices, home offices, and schools.  Write on it with pen, pencil or marker. 3 rolls 3/4 in x 1000in /19mm x 24,4m 810K3 see more...

• What do you use this tape the most for? Mine is wrapping gifts !3 Answers
  • Have you wrapped gifts with this tape?60 Answers
  • Who uses this to help put on their winged eyeliner36 Answers
Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls
  • "Its one of the best tapes that are easier to use around the house or at work but mostly Christmas when wrapping gifts " in 10 reviews
maya t.
I recently bought this tape from Walmart for 2 for $1.00, and it is worth the price! There is only one complaint, and that is the fact that this tape is really weak sometimes and doesn't stick to certain surfaces. However, everything else about this tape is marvelous. It's easy to use, and it gets the job done most of the time!
Sarah C.
Scotch tape is extremely practical and very good quality. I have used it for school, at home, for crafts, at my job, for wrapping presents, for quick fixes and repairs, for makeup and nail polish hacks, for just about anything you can think of. No other brand seems to do the job quite as well as Scotch does.
samantha s.
ohio
Scotch tape is the best. I go through it so much. I use it for everything from wrapping gifts to sealing envelopes to taping something that needs to be taped. It is affordable. It is also nice that it comes in a three pack. I also like because it is easy to ripe the tape off and it goes on smooth.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
Tape is an essential for anyone; especially students of all ages. I'm in college while my daughter is in grade school. We go through scotch tape like crazy! It's very affordable, making it easily justifiable when using as much as we do. It always gets the job done and I highly recommend!
Jazmine G.
Mannnn what CAN'T you use these for? When you're living in a dorm tape becomes a necessity. It's your lint roller, it keeps your eye makeup fleeky, it tapes everything up and keeps all sorts of things together. This is sticky and keeps its hold unlike that cheap dollar general tape
Brittany B.
Shelby Twp, MI
Scotch tape is the best brand of tape...it's kind of like a Kleenex. How you say "I need a Kleenex" instead of a "tissue" I always say I need some "scotch tape". They hold so well and I always find it easy to rip off the roll compared to some other lower quality tapes.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
Yes we can tape object, but Christmas is nothing without this tape to wrap the gifts. Not clear but holds down the paper from all the nosey creepers who want to see what is under all the wrapping paper. Super great and inexpensive must have at home product.
Stephanie M.
This is the best sticking tape around. I use this at home and in my classroom. It is effective and sticks how it should. The price is affordable, a little more then the generic brand but it is because it works that much better then the regular store brand.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Scotch tape is a must-have in any household or dorm room. It's cheap and so multi-functional, from gift-wrapping to keeping your eyeliner straight to picking the lint (or glitter in my case) off of your sweater when you can't find your lint roller.
Bethany R.
Scotch tape is by far the best brand you can get! It's not a hassle like cheaper glossy tape from alternative brands! Scotch tape gets the job fond right the first time without folding up. And it tears well. I recommend it above all others.
Kathy n.
Bay City, MI
What's your favorite project to use this tape on?
Steph R.
Is this tape glossy ? Can I write on it ?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you wrapped gifts with this tape?
Amanda W.
White City, OR
Is this tape see through like the tape around Christmas time?
Amy B.