Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls uploaded by Diana G.Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls uploaded by Kira G.

BY SCOTCH #4 in Notebooks

Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte finish, invisible tape.  It is the preferred tape for offices, home offices, and schools.  Write on it with pen, pencil or marker. 3 rolls 3/4 in x 1000in /19mm x 24,4m 810K3 see more...

• What do you use this tape the most for? Mine is wrapping gifts !3 Answers
  • Have you wrapped gifts with this tape?62 Answers
  • Who uses this to help put on their winged eyeliner36 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Its one of the best tapes that are easier to use around the house or at work but mostly Christmas when wrapping gifts " in 10 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a good brand of tape. I like to buy the 3 pack, especially around the holidays for wrapping gifts for family and friends. The tape works great , and is see through, so you can hardly see it in the paper. It is easy to use and keeps things in place. It’s a very good value for a 3 pack .
Jordan M.
This is the only brand of tape I use for this particular kind of tape. It holds well and doesn't become less adhesive as fast as other brands. It's very effective and cheap. It can be found practically anywhere and I'd recommend this brand to most people.
Elizabeth R.
Linwood, NC
We love Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls and is one of our go tos for our craft box we use a ton of it and love to use it. It is sticky and doesn't wear off quickly which I love and it is very durable. All crafters should have this product in their house because you never know when you will need it.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Love Scotch Magic Tape. I always make sure to have some on hand for wrapping birthday and Christmas presents. My only complaint is that over the years the price seems to have increased while the amount of tape on the roll seems to have decreased.
Lexi W.
This is the best trusted tape brand around!!! This is a good durable light weight clearish colored tape. I love to use this for wrapping presents!!! Buying in bulk is definitely the way to save on this!!
Veronica S.
Scotch magic tape is the only kind of tape that i use. I love that its clear when it goes on different surfaces. This is great for everyday uses and crafts. I highly recommend this product
Kristie A.
In school, in the office, and around the house I'm always needing invisible tape. I always use  Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls because its great. Its the original matte finish invisible tape that's very affordable. I can write on it with, a pen, pencil, markers, and permanent markers and it never smears or rubs off. It's best for classroom projects and wrapping presents. I always keep this tape around my house and in my kids bookbags. I never know when we will need it.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Scotch magic tape is a staple for any home, dorm room or office! The 3pk is convenient because you never want to run out of it! It's that amazing! You can repair things with it and put posters or pictures up on the wall! It sticks to almost every surface and is easy to remove! I go through at least 3-5 rolls during Christmas time wrapping presents! It is definitely a five out of five star rating!
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
Super inexpensive tape and so worth the price. I always keep tape for birthday gifts and other holidays. I love to wrap presents so it's a necessity in my household. This tape is very sticky and turns almost transparent on the paper.
Crystal G.
What can I say about Scotch Magic Tape that everyone doesn't already know. I use the tape in an office type tape dispenser by popping the little plastic holders off the holder. I use Scotch tape for everything I need tape for. I've always loved the transparent tape so that is all I purchase. It's strong, durable, and long lasting. I only use the 3/4" because I personally believe that the wider the better it will hold.
Kathy n.
Bay City, MI
What's your favorite project to use this tape on?
Steph R.
Is this tape glossy ? Can I write on it ?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you wrapped gifts with this tape?
Amanda W.
White City, OR
Is this tape see through like the tape around Christmas time?
Amy B.