Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls

by Scotch

#3 in Tape

Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte finish, invisible tape.  It is the preferred tape for offices, home offices, and schools.  Write on it with pen, pencil or marker. 3 rolls 3/4 in x 1000in /19mm x 24,4m 810K3

For what do you use (scotch) tape? Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls
Does anyone else buy these for gift wrapping ?
What do you use this tape the most for? Mine is wrapping gifts !
Start your review of Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Its one of the best tapes that are easier to use around the house or at work but mostly Christmas when wrapping gifts in 10 reviews
2 years agoBurton, MI
Love Scotch Magic Tape. I always make sure to have some on hand for wrapping birthday and Christmas presents. My only complaint is that over the years the price seems to have increased while the amount of tape on the roll seems to have decreased.
3 months agoEllensburg, WA.
Purchased at: Walmart
I probably have 4 rolls laying around the house at any given time. Can be used for scrapbooking, hanging things to the wall for a short amount of time, or whatever else you might need clear tape for. The tape dispensers by scotch are great.
2 years ago
In school, in the office, and around the house I'm always needing invisible tape. I always use  Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls because its great. Its the original matte finish invisible tape that's very affordable. I can write on it with, a pen, pencil, markers, and permanent markers and it never smears or rubs off. It's best for classroom projects and wrapping presents. I always keep this tape around my house and in my kids bookbags. I never know when we will need it.
2 years agoRichland, WA
Scotch magic tape is a staple for any home, dorm room or office! The 3pk is convenient because you never want to run out of it! It's that amazing! You can repair things with it and put posters or pictures up on the wall! It sticks to almost every surface and is easy to remove! I go through at least 3-5 rolls during Christmas time wrapping presents! It is definitely a five out of five star rating!
2 years agoHouston, TX
Super inexpensive tape and so worth the price. I always keep tape for birthday gifts and other holidays. I love to wrap presents so it's a necessity in my household. This tape is very sticky and turns almost transparent on the paper.
3 years agoDanville, IN
I love this tape. So much so that I even use it in my beauty routine. Lol I put it on as an eyeshadow fallout gaurd. When you peel it off it leaves the best, crisp line. I love it! And yeah, it's great for all of your "normal" tape needs... such as taping back together that picture of you and your ex that you thought had another chance together but then realized they were a jerk all along anyway so you ended up throwing the picture away altogether. It works!
2 years agoNorth bend, OR
I love this tape very effective just can use it for most stuff crafts taping paper back together taping things in your binder great brand that doesn't take much to do the job it strong and pretty stocky unlike other brands I recommend this highly to anyone who needs a quick fix at school
3 years agoAgoura Hills, CA
The stuff is absolutely amazing not just for the office but also for applying make up. I love using this tape to create the perfect wing liner and make my edges sharp. I would definitely recommend buying this brand of tape to use when applying your make up I find that this brand is not too sticky so it doesn't pull out your eyes too much. I would definitely recommend this product to anybody.
3 years agoPhiladelphia, PA
Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls uploaded by Kira G.
I use this tape to hold my lights up in my dorm room and they're still up after a few months, so we will see how next semester goes! I definitely would recommend bringing tape with you to school. You never know when you might need it!
3 years agoHo Ho Kus, NJ
This is the only tape I buy. I love that it sticks to what it needs to, but it doesn't rip off or ruin the other things it's attached to. As a teen, I used to have posters hanging all over my room. This tape kept the posters up on my wall, but didn't rip off the wallpaper when I decided to take them down.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...