Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls uploaded by Kira G.Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls uploaded by Diana G.

BY SCOTCH #7 in Tape

Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte finish, invisible tape.  It is the preferred tape for offices, home offices, and schools.  Write on it with pen, pencil or marker. 3 rolls 3/4 in x 1000in /19mm x 24,4m 810K3 see more...

• What do you use this tape the most for? Mine is wrapping gifts !3 Answers
  • Have you wrapped gifts with this tape?62 Answers
  • Who uses this to help put on their winged eyeliner36 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "Its one of the best tapes that are easier to use around the house or at work but mostly Christmas when wrapping gifts " in 10 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is a good brand of tape. I like to buy the 3 pack, especially around the holidays for wrapping gifts for family and friends. The tape works great , and is see through, so you can hardly see it in the paper. It is easy to use and keeps things in place. It’s a very good value for a 3 pack .
Jordan M.
This is the only brand of tape I use for this particular kind of tape. It holds well and doesn't become less adhesive as fast as other brands. It's very effective and cheap. It can be found practically anywhere and I'd recommend this brand to most people.
Ashlee W.
Scotch tape is a lifesaver. We always have this at my house, it's great to have for perfecting those cat eyes with eyeliner, wrapping presents, or tapping a paper back together that my dog has eaten!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Decorator Expert Level 1
I always buy this when it comes to Christmas time. For two reasons, reason number one I use a crap ton of tape like so much tape it is insane. Reason number two this is good tape it does not break off or lose its stickyness and the price is pretty killer.
Melissa K.
Burton, MI
Love Scotch Magic Tape. I always make sure to have some on hand for wrapping birthday and Christmas presents. My only complaint is that over the years the price seems to have increased while the amount of tape on the roll seems to have decreased.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
In school, in the office, and around the house I'm always needing invisible tape. I always use  Scotch Magic Tape 3 Rolls because its great. Its the original matte finish invisible tape that's very affordable. I can write on it with, a pen, pencil, markers, and permanent markers and it never smears or rubs off. It's best for classroom projects and wrapping presents. I always keep this tape around my house and in my kids bookbags. I never know when we will need it.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Decorator Expert Level 4
Scotch magic tape is a staple for any home, dorm room or office! The 3pk is convenient because you never want to run out of it! It's that amazing! You can repair things with it and put posters or pictures up on the wall! It sticks to almost every surface and is easy to remove! I go through at least 3-5 rolls during Christmas time wrapping presents! It is definitely a five out of five star rating!
Kristin A.
Channelview, TX
Decorator Expert Level 4
Super inexpensive tape and so worth the price. I always keep tape for birthday gifts and other holidays. I love to wrap presents so it's a necessity in my household. This tape is very sticky and turns almost transparent on the paper.
Crystal G.
Decorator Expert Level 2
What can I say about Scotch Magic Tape that everyone doesn't already know. I use the tape in an office type tape dispenser by popping the little plastic holders off the holder. I use Scotch tape for everything I need tape for. I've always loved the transparent tape so that is all I purchase. It's strong, durable, and long lasting. I only use the 3/4" because I personally believe that the wider the better it will hold.
Jennifer H.
Danville, IN
I love this tape. So much so that I even use it in my beauty routine. Lol I put it on as an eyeshadow fallout gaurd. When you peel it off it leaves the best, crisp line. I love it! And yeah, it's great for all of your "normal" tape needs... such as taping back together that picture of you and your ex that you thought had another chance together but then realized they were a jerk all along anyway so you ended up throwing the picture away altogether. It works!
Kathy n.
Bay City, MI
What's your favorite project to use this tape on?
Steph R.
Is this tape glossy ? Can I write on it ?
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Have you wrapped gifts with this tape?
Amanda W.
White City, OR
Is this tape see through like the tape around Christmas time?
Amy B.