BY SCOTCH

Scotch magic tape 1/2in x 800in see more...

• I find when wrapping gifts this tape really shows finger ...2 Answers
  • When you wrap your Christmas presents, has anyone ever ha...12 Answers
Carly W.
Sabin , MN
This brand is great through and through. I have used this brand of tape over 25 years and there is a reason I keep going back. Affordable and the best tape out there!
Katie C.
Russell, KY
I've never used a roll of tape that wasn't Scotch brand! I love their tape. It sticks well to most all surfaces, and is much more sticky than the tape I've used from the dollar store or the store brand tape. The dispenser is also much more sturdy than others.

I trust this brand and product, and if you somehow have never tried Scotch brand tape- get out there and get it!
Iman F.
This tape works pretty well and it looks cool since it's matte) I tend to like matte tape more than normal shiny tape because I think that it usually blends in better to what is being taped and it has a nicer texture. I've never had any issues with this tape and I always keep some around!
Jenna H.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love scotch tape! I forget how useful it is until the holidays come around and then I have it laying all over the place for presents. It really allows you to be creative with wrapping and decorating. It is strong enough to hold but soft enough where it goes unnoticed.
Kacey D.
Magic you are indeed! 😍☺️💕. Scotch really does always got ya covered...literally. This is the ONLY brand of tape I buy period. It's been around forever..we all know about it. But not only that it's affordable and works like a charm. Thank you #scotch 😘💕
Kendra H.
You never know how much you need tape in your house till you don't have it. It's great for when you don't have glue for a project, to do nail designs, to do eye makeup, wrap gifts and so much more. Tape had so many uses that you don't even think about.
tanya m.
This a great brand of tape. I use this whenever I need to tape flyers up or when I need to tape up presents around Christmas time. the tape doesn't stay on concrete walls that have horrible spikey bricks which is too bad since my school has that so I need duct tape to hang up flyers but every other surface I encounter, this tape is great for
Mercedes F.
Okemos, MI
I only seem to use Scotch tape around Christmas time, and the occasional birthday. But this is the best tape brand! Extremely effecting, and very affordable. I love the half inch size because it just is less of an eye sore on wrapping paper.
holly b.
Germantown, WI
Use this all the time for so many different tasks. I love using them in my notebook at attach pictures since it is clear and I can write on top of it. Also perfect for wrapping presents and so many other things. I always have a roll of this tape on my desk!
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
There are items in life that you don't need to go name brand, but scotch tape is the exception to that rule no don't know if they have worked some sort of crazy brainwash on the entire world, but I really think this tape works better than off brand tape! It rips cleaner, stays sticky longer, and it's a brand you can trust!
Lindsay J.
When you wrap your Christmas presents, has anyone ever had difficulty getting this kind of tape to stick to the cellophane type wrapping paper? I want something that will stick to the paper and not unwrap under the tree.
Charlotte P.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I find when wrapping gifts this tape really shows finger prints. Anyone else have this problem?