Scotch Magic Tape 1/2in x 800in

by Scotch

#17 in Tape

Scotch magic tape 1/2in x 800in

I find when wrapping gifts this tape really shows finger prints. Anyone else have this problem?
When you wrap your Christmas presents, has anyone ever had difficulty getting this kind of tape to stick to the cellophane type wrapping paper? I want something that will stick to the paper and not unwrap under the tree.
Start your review of Scotch Magic Tape 1/2in x 800in!
How would you rate this product?
2 months ago
This tape is nice to have in a classroom. I also use this as my go to tape for wrapping presents, so I always have a roll of this ready to go around Christmas time! I like that this tape is affordable and easy to find. It performs well and usually gets the job done.
5 months agoVIRGINIA BCH
Scotch Magic Tape 1/2in x 800in uploaded by Ciera L.
Purchased at: Target
Scotch tape is basically the glue that holds the holidays and birthdays together. How else would streamers and banners be hung? What else could be used to wrap up presents? This has been my go to for as long as I have a memory. I have always used and will probably always use scotch tape.
2 years agoSabin , MN
This brand is great through and through. I have used this brand of tape over 25 years and there is a reason I keep going back. Affordable and the best tape out there!
3 years agoRussell, KY
I've never used a roll of tape that wasn't Scotch brand! I love their tape. It sticks well to most all surfaces, and is much more sticky than the tape I've used from the dollar store or the store brand tape. The dispenser is also much more sturdy than others. I trust this brand and product, and if you somehow have never tried Scotch brand tape- get out there and get it!
4 years ago
This tape works pretty well and it looks cool since it's matte) I tend to like matte tape more than normal shiny tape because I think that it usually blends in better to what is being taped and it has a nicer texture. I've never had any issues with this tape and I always keep some around!
4 years agoChicago, IL
Love scotch tape! I forget how useful it is until the holidays come around and then I have it laying all over the place for presents. It really allows you to be creative with wrapping and decorating. It is strong enough to hold but soft enough where it goes unnoticed.
3 years ago
Magic you are indeed! πŸ˜β˜ΊοΈπŸ’•. Scotch really does always got ya covered...literally. This is the ONLY brand of tape I buy period. It's been around forever..we all know about it. But not only that it's affordable and works like a charm. Thank you #scotch πŸ˜˜πŸ’•
4 years ago
You never know how much you need tape in your house till you don't have it. It's great for when you don't have glue for a project, to do nail designs, to do eye makeup, wrap gifts and so much more. Tape had so many uses that you don't even think about.
3 years agoOkemos, MI
I only seem to use Scotch tape around Christmas time, and the occasional birthday. But this is the best tape brand! Extremely effecting, and very affordable. I love the half inch size because it just is less of an eye sore on wrapping paper.
4 years ago
This a great brand of tape. I use this whenever I need to tape flyers up or when I need to tape up presents around Christmas time. the tape doesn't stay on concrete walls that have horrible spikey bricks which is too bad since my school has that so I need duct tape to hang up flyers but every other surface I encounter, this tape is great for