BY SCOTCH #50 in Notebooks

Scotch magic tape - 10 per pack see more...

Scotch Magic Tape - 10 Per Pack
  • "Scotch usually holds really well and it isn't a pain to remove when you need to." in 1 review
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Scotch tape is amazing, and usually the only brand I buy. The 10 pack saved me a ton of money when I bought it from walmart, and I won't need to buy tape for a while. I use it most when I am wrapping presents. I like that it is matte and hides in the wrapping paper.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Love this product and love the brand. It is only brand of tape that I trust to the job. I have no problems with it and you can buy it anywhere.
Ashley R.
Clatskanie, OR
Love Scotch tape. I use it on everything. Presents, homework, work stuff, crafts, etc. We go through a lot in the house so it's always good to have these multi packs. Ok pricing.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I usually stick to Scotch brand whenever I need to buy tape. I find that cheaper brands tend to either not stick as well or they are really hard to peel off (which sounds like it's a good thing, but I'm referring to sticking to walls or skin). Scotch usually holds really well and it isn't a pain to remove when you need to.
Lauren E.
This is literally the best tape ever!! I don't by any other brands because the quaily isn't as good as there's!
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
This is the best quality of tape out there! No other can compare. Scotch tape is the easiest to rip off its dispenser. Then user never has to fight with Scotch tape.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
Scotch tape is my go-to when it comes to invisible tape. I find that this is the best for gift wrap, and is sturdy for other uses as well.
Austin L.
It's tape, it's great for all your taping needs. Haha. There's not a whole lot to say about tape, but scotch is all we buy and really works well.
Emily H.
selinsgrove, PA
As a college student I go though tons of tape. I love how this tape is not made cheaply and holds on to everything. I am going to school to be and elementary school teacher, so the kids always use more tape than what they need. However the tape is cheap enough that it is not a big expense.
Lyndsay S.
Corry, PA
Scotch tape has always been a household name in my home and it's always great for things from crafts with children to wrapping presents! And hanging up those crafts once they are done!