BY SCOTCH #68 in Tape

Scotch magic tape - 10 per pack see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "Scotch usually holds really well and it isn't a pain to remove when you need to." in 1 review
Jess E.
Grand Jct, CO
You can't beat Scotch at tape, and as such a ten pack of their tape is always welcomed. The adhesive ability of the type is of a great quality and the tape is easy to use. It's convenient and always useful and I would certainly recommend this to others.
Emily H.
Northumberlnd, PA
As a college student I go though tons of tape. I love how this tape is not made cheaply and holds on to everything. I am going to school to be and elementary school teacher, so the kids always use more tape than what they need. However the tape is cheap enough that it is not a big expense.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
Scotch tape is amazing, and usually the only brand I buy. The 10 pack saved me a ton of money when I bought it from walmart, and I won't need to buy tape for a while. I use it most when I am wrapping presents. I like that it is matte and hides in the wrapping paper.
Natasha M.
Whitestone, NY
I usually stick to Scotch brand whenever I need to buy tape. I find that cheaper brands tend to either not stick as well or they are really hard to peel off (which sounds like it's a good thing, but I'm referring to sticking to walls or skin). Scotch usually holds really well and it isn't a pain to remove when you need to.
Michelle B.
Ladera Ranch, CA
Scotch tape is a must have for all households! What a great price to buy in a pack of 10 to have handy for wrapping that last minute party gift or repairing the homework the dog tried to eat.
Ashley R.
Kelso
Decorator Expert Level 3
Love Scotch tape. I use it on everything. Presents, homework, work stuff, crafts, etc. We go through a lot in the house so it's always good to have these multi packs. Ok pricing.
Jill F.
Syracuse, NY
This is the best quality of tape out there! No other can compare. Scotch tape is the easiest to rip off its dispenser. Then user never has to fight with Scotch tape.
Lyndsay S.
Corry, PA
Scotch tape has always been a household name in my home and it's always great for things from crafts with children to wrapping presents! And hanging up those crafts once they are done!
Austin L.
It's tape, it's great for all your taping needs. Haha. There's not a whole lot to say about tape, but scotch is all we buy and really works well.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 2
Love this product and love the brand. It is only brand of tape that I trust to the job. I have no problems with it and you can buy it anywhere.