BY SCOTCH #1 in Office Tape

Scotch Magic Tape - 1/2" x 800" see more...

• Anyone else always lose this while wrapping Christmas presents lol18 Answers
  • Anyone ever use this tape to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner? 53 Answers
  • Quilty is good? ? ? ?1 Answers
  • "Stays on packages very well!" in 1 review
  • "Overall I love this tape and I would recommend everyone who needs a good quality tape to get a job done. " in 1 review
  • "I use it for multiple purposes, like wrapping gifts, sealing envelopes, doing my make up/painting designs on my nails!" in 1 review
Nina V.
Not a fan of this tape. I don't like that it's not clear tape. It's totally visible because it's got a white film to it. Plus it doesn't stick very well. The scotch clear brand is way better, stronger and looks neater. It's similar in price too. If you're wrapping gifts do not use this! It will make your taped spots stick out and make your wrapping job look cheap.
Madelon K.
Las Vegas, NV
Everyone always asks around the holiday, 'What's the one thing you can't live without during the holiday season?'

The answer..

This!! I know it sounds silly, but Scotch Magic Tape is amazing. It's durable, doesn't dry out, and keeps everything held together. Plus its small enough to fit in one hand. I couldn't get through the holidays without it.
Samantha D.
Castroville, TX
You want to take the piece of tape & stuck it to your hand a few times before you put it on your eye area, otherwise it pulls the delicate skin & can be bad after repetitive use. Use it on the lower for winging your liner, don't think you can really cheat & do the top lid too. Don't be that lazy. Plus, it doesn't work very well on the top lid!
Heather S.
Chickasaw, AL
THIS!!! THIS RIGHT HERE IS THE MOTHER OF ALL TAPES!!! Hands down the best I've used. I wouldn't know how to make it through holiday and occasion wrapping to normal every day things like securing envelopes a little more. This sticks to many things with ease and is extremely easy to use! Love Love the scotch brand!
Malanie M.
Crown City , OH
This Scotch Magic Tape is my favorite. It's always a good idea to have tape in the house. I like to keep my desk stocked. This tape works really well, and is very affordable. It can be found at almost every store too. You never know when you'll need tape, so it's a good idea to have it on hand.
Emily W.
This tape is very cheaply priced and for its high quality which I love! It's extremely easy to use and doesn't get stuck together like most tapes. I usually buy a bunch of this tape to keep in my craft area! I use this tape for all kinds of things such as wrapping Christmas presents and etc.
Raven G.
Twentynin Plm, CA
This is a necessity around the holidays. In the past I have used different brands and this has always stuck true. This tape works amazing with wrapping paper, ribbons, and bows. It is so ideal for Christmas time. You can find it basically every where because it's a great product
Jessie T.
Davidson, NC
This is the best tape for wrapping gifts. It has kind of a matte finish so it fades into the paper instead of being shiny like other clear tapes. Plus, it doesn't get finger prints on it as you try to rip it. I definitely use this for everything! Magic tape for the win!
Katherine C.
East Elmhurst, NY
This is the only brand of tape that I trust to lee everything in place. It is an essential for me around Christmas time, and the only tape I use to wrap gifts. It is not only affordable but it is great in quality and I would definitely recommend this.
Shawn J.
Best tape out there! I've probably bought thousands of these in my lifetime. It always sticks perfectly. Can't even compare to dollar store or other brands of tape and another good thing is that it's not even expensive! I have one in by bag right now!
Stephanie P.
Kent, OH
Anyone ever use this tape to achieve the perfect winged eyeliner?
Jenn T.
It have never tried his brand, is it strong tape?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Thinking of the last time you used tape, can you recal what you used it for?
Jennifer K.
Berlin, MD
Does this specific pack come with the dispenser as well?
Samantha U.
Mountain Home, AR
Good tape to help hang lights inside?