Scotch Magic Tape

by Scotch

#1 in Tape

Scotch Magic Tape - 1/2" x 800"

Quilty is good? ? ? ?
Is it good in use? ?
In school what would you use tape for?
Start your review of Scotch Magic Tape!
Product Highlights
Overall I love this tape and I would recommend everyone who needs a good quality tape to get a job done. in 1 review
I use it for multiple purposes, like wrapping gifts, sealing envelopes, doing my make up/painting designs on my nails!in 1 review
Stays on packages very well!in 1 review
2 years agoWebster, TX
This is one of my favorite tape brands. I always have a few rolls in my apartment and in my classroom. It fixed whatever you need. I use it mostly during Christmas season to wrap the gifts.
3 years agoEl Cajon, CA
This is the tape I always keep in the house for miscellaneous uses and it's great! It always keeps its sticky and it's a good amount on each roll. This tape is the foggy kind and not perfectly clear, however, so it's not the best if you're trying to hide your taping.
2 years ago
This tape is so reliable and durable. It last for a while depending how you use type. It is affordable and effective. I’ve never been disappointed with this product. I would recommend other try it as well. The best thing about it is the easy starter strip.
3 years ago
I always buy this tape for gift wrapping especially around the holidays. It's easy to use and doesn't tear easily like other brands but tears off the dispenser easily unlike other brands
3 years agoGlen Ellyn , IL
I use this tape for a bunch of different things. When it comes to wrapping gifts, putting a project together or fixing something, this is my go to. It gets the job done and is very affordable.
3 years agoWahiawa, HI
I love using this for my makeup!😩🙌🏻 Whenever ai want a sharper eyeliner (or I'm just lazy) I stick a strip on the back of my hand then place it aligned with my lower lash line and it works amazingly, no liner seeps through!💜
3 years agoEdinburg , TX
Great brand & also great quality. We have some around the house, they're really helpful for many things. They're effective it stays sticky and doesn't take off easily like most tapes. Good for school & work too.
5 months agoMorgantown, WV
This is the ONLY tape I use for drafting patterns as a design student. It is very easy to write over, whether with pen or pencil. I use it for just about any project! I go through a roll of magic tape at least one or twice a month.
2 years agoDallas, TX
I always keep these on my desk at work, it is very affordable and inexpensive. This is the best tape out there. The tape sticks to wherever you are putting it and it stays put. You can also write on it. Good to also have at home.
3 years ago, CT
Love Scott stabile work so what's that he said it's awesome and I also use it for like my makeup to make sure I look as sharp cat eye for the eyelashes and things like that so it's well
Ask a question to the Influenster community...