Scotch Lint Brush uploaded by Ruba F.

BY SCOTCH

Works in hard to reach areas see more...

Scotch Lint Brush
  • "It works so much better than leading brands at getting the hairs and lint off the first swipe!" in 1 review
  • "These do a great job of getting lint, fuzz, animal hair etc off clothes." in 1 review
  • "I absolutely love these and the price is wonderful!" in 1 review
  • "this is a great lint roller, gets the job done right!!" in 1 review
  • "I keep a lint roller in every room." in 1 review
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have two Huskies so I'm needing to lent brush everything. From my clothing, my car seats, my furniture. You name it, I have probably lent brushed it. This lent brush truly gets the job done. The roll has lasted me way longer than other brands I have tried. I highly recommend this product.
Angel A.
Lorain, OH
Lint brushes were the best thing ever invented, affordable and work great! Especially with all the animals I have in my home. I constantly have animal hair on me!
Heather C.
West Virginia, WV
This lint remover works a million times better than the sticky rollers. It is especially effective for pet hair. I'd tried so many of the adhesive roller lint removers and they're not cost effective, efficient nor good for the environment. These type last for years. I've one for my clothes and one for my furniture. They work in minutes and remove every single hair and lint fiber!
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
My roommate has a cat so trying to look professional while covered in cat hair does not work...The lint brush definitely gets the cat hair off and other little things. However, if I have shirt and towels in the dryer, the lint brush doesn't work very well in getting off the towel fuzzies.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
I have a lint roller in every room in my house, as well as my car! I absolutely love these and the price is wonderful! I have two dogs who shed a lot, and these are very useful to keep my clothes looking fresh and clean with no dog hair or lint! These are my favorite lint rollers!
Mae G.
San Antonio, TX
We buy this brand all the time. I have a dog and it gets all his hair off. I used to use it everyday before work because my uniform was all black and I needed to get lint off and this product never fails me. I love that I can use one sheet over again and I dust my lamps with these.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
Must have for pet owners. I use these on my clothes and in the car, as a matter of fact we keep a couple in both the house and car. I hate going places with lint or dog hair on my clothes. This product helps.me out with that. They're affordable and worth every penny spent.
Bianca R.
Mesa, AZ
With a lovely white & grey colored cat, my wardrobe stands no chance without this! The Scotch Lint Brush picks up so much hair & lint from my clothes without having to spend time going over & over the same spots. It is the best lint brush I have found yet.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
A must have especially when you have pets! I have 2 Siberian huskies and these are a life saver for getting all the hairs off your clothes! These are affordable when you purchase them in a multi-pack and they last you for awhile!
Kacy B.
Sometimes I don't even realize how much lint I have on my clothes until I use my lint brush. The Scotch lint brush does a great job of removing the unsightly animal hair I get on my short when I am at friends and family's houses who have pets. I am a cat magnet and this gets the job done quickly and easily.
Teresa l.
Honolulu, HI
How long does one roll last you?