Scotch High Heel Magic Tape Dispenser uploaded by Jessica R.Scotch High Heel Magic Tape Dispenser uploaded by ShaNa M.

BY SCOTCH #7 in Office Tape

A Stylish Way to Personalize Your Workspace. Includes 1 Roll of Scotch® Magic™ Tape. Refill with Scotch® Magic™ Tape Rolls Up to 1296". Fun, Compact Design Dispenses the Perfect Amount of Tape. Great for Home or the Office! Scotch® Brand Tapes ~ Great ideas that stick Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte-finish, invisible tape.  It s the preferred tape for offices, home offices and schools.  Write on it with pen, pencil or marker. 1 Dispenser/1 Roll Scotch® Magic™ Tape 3/4" x 350" 19mm x 8. see more...

• This looks cute. Doea anyone know from where can I buy it online?5 Answers
  • Where do you find this high heel tape dispenser I have never see...13 Answers
  • This is very cute! I've seen the regular and black heeled tape di...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert
I purchased my daughter a  Scotch High Heel Magic Tape Dispenser  from my local Wal-Mart a few months ago. She is always using scotch magic tape. This dispenser makes it easier for her to get the perfect size piece of tape that she needs while using just one hand. Its more than just a tape dispenser, its also a decoration for her desk. She loves it.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka , MN
I love stationary of just about any kind but this specific one just screamed my name they are so freaking cute i absolutely live them sadly i have never used them and probably never will as i tend to lean more on the collectors side of the stationary spectrum lol
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Decorator Expert
I purchased this for my desk at work to give it a little more of a fun touch! Kind of a silly purchase but hey it's cute and it works!
Julie T.
If you must have a tape dispenser, you might as well have a fun one. This is cute and it works well, looks great on the desk!
Stephenie T.
Knoxville, IA
I decided to purchase this dispenser after seeing it
on a makeup tutorial by vintageortacky done on
youtube. I'm glad I did since I love shoes...and it's so
girly and fun. I'm debating whether or not to
use glitter or sequins to jazz it up and make it
uniquely mine. I have already decided to paint the
sole red like a Christian Louboutin since that's as close as I
will ever get to one!!! HaHa.
Maria J.
I love how this adds just a little something extra to your desk or work area. Fun and flirty or classic and chic, cant go wrong!
Christina H.
Hemet, CA
This item is cute but it take up to much space. it you are what it just for looks it is great, if you will only use tape every so often it waste tape. the strip has a long space and collect's so much dust and if your like me you have to throw away the piece and get another since the one is so dirty.
Lauren B.
Cincinnati, OH
It is so cute on a desk and i would love to have one again!!! they run for a low price but influenster gives them for the cheapest price ever FREE!!!! it would be amazing if i got another tape heel!!!!!
Briana F.
N Manchester, IN
I love this product. Adds a feminine flair to my work desk and adds more visual interest than just a normal black dispenser.
Melissa F.
Fullerton, CA
I got one of these in hot pink for Christmas a couple years ago. I keep it on my desk at work, it is very cute and it has held up well, but I don't use tape all that often at work. It does slide around a bit when you are using tape so it does often take two hands to get the tape.
Suvi V.
Toronto, Ontario
Where do you find this high heel tape dispenser I have never seen it at Walmart is it exclusive to the States?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Does this work as well as other taper dispensers?
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
How do you accessorize your desk?
Picturesque R.
This looks cute. Doea anyone know from where can I buy it online?
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
This is very cute! I've seen the regular and black heeled tape dispensers but have yet to see the red one...How many different colors are there and where can I find it?