Scotch High Heel Magic Tape Dispenser uploaded by Jessica R.Scotch High Heel Magic Tape Dispenser uploaded by ShaNa M.

BY SCOTCH #20 in Tape

A Stylish Way to Personalize Your Workspace. Includes 1 Roll of Scotch® Magic™ Tape. Refill with Scotch® Magic™ Tape Rolls Up to 1296". Fun, Compact Design Dispenses the Perfect Amount of Tape. Great for Home or the Office! Scotch® Brand Tapes ~ Great ideas that stick Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte-finish, invisible tape.  It s the preferred tape for offices, home offices and schools.  Write on it with pen, pencil or marker. 1 Dispenser/1 Roll Scotch® Magic™ Tape 3/4" x 350" 19mm x 8. see more...

• This looks cute. Doea anyone know from where can I buy it...5 Answers
  • Where do you find this high heel tape dispenser I have n...13 Answers
  • This is very cute! I've seen the regular and black heeled...4 Answers
Yaritza V.
Laredo
I like this. It looks cute and it works well.:) I would recommend this to others to use because it is perfect to any women who is working I think it is pretty cool what they have made!
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love this high heel tape dispenser from scotch tape . It is very cute and stylish . I have it sitting on my desk in my living room . I bought my tape dispenser off of amazon it was fairly reasonably priced.
Kristie A.
Decorator Expert Level 1
I purchased my daughter a  Scotch High Heel Magic Tape Dispenser  from my local Wal-Mart a few months ago. She is always using scotch magic tape. This dispenser makes it easier for her to get the perfect size piece of tape that she needs while using just one hand. Its more than just a tape dispenser, its also a decoration for her desk. She loves it.
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
I love stationary of just about any kind but this specific one just screamed my name they are so freaking cute i absolutely live them sadly i have never used them and probably never will as i tend to lean more on the collectors side of the stationary spectrum lol
Yurani M.
Fontana, CA
I literally only use this brand of tape because it's the one my family has always been accustomed to buy. we have always used this for anything small, for diy's, for giftwrapping, and now that I'm in college it becomes very helpful for anything I may need it including hanging up pictures and decorating my dorm room with other things. That being said, I love and also bought this shoe because it was such a cute decoration and accent to have aside from it being a useful tape dispenser. It really makes my desk look cute and it stands out when anybody walks in.
Tamara K.
Parma, OH
I purchased this for my desk at work on sale at Staples for $4. (in Red Stiletto) I LOVE wearing my red stiletto heels and this just screamed out to me! I get a lot of compliments on it, but when it comes to practicality, it doesn't really hold up (much like a stiletto in general. lol) You can't get a piece of tape with just one hand, you have to hold the shoe while getting your tape, and when you're busy, it's a bit of a hassle. Great for show and conversation and to add a lil bit of fun to your desk tho
Stephenie T.
KNOXVILLE, IA
I decided to purchase this dispenser after seeing it
on a makeup tutorial by vintageortacky done on
youtube. I'm glad I did since I love shoes...and it's so
girly and fun. I'm debating whether or not to
use glitter or sequins to jazz it up and make it
uniquely mine. I have already decided to paint the
sole red like a Christian Louboutin since that's as close as I
will ever get to one!!! HaHa.
Louisa S.
Bought this for my home office because I'm absolutely shoe obsessed and it's perfect! It's so stylish and it goes with any decor! Especially if you're a girly girl like me! I get so many compliments when anyone steps into my office! It's just so cute!
Allie B.
Tampa, FL
This tape holder is so cute and funny but also works well and keeps tape inside. It goes with any room color or room type and is just the cutest thing. One of my sorority sisters has this and when I asked for tape she pulled out this and I immediately thought that I needed one because I have high heel canvas' in my room to match!
Sarah B.
Greenville, NC
This tape dispenser is definitely a funny little thing to have around at work. It is not sturdy at all, though; it is made from really cheap, light plastic and slides around easily. I'm surprised our rowdier coworkers haven't destroyed it! But it definitely makes a statement. And who couldn't love something so adorable?
Suvi V.
Toronto, Ontario
Where do you find this high heel tape dispenser I have never seen it at Walmart is it exclusive to the States?
Picturesque R.
This looks cute. Doea anyone know from where can I buy it online?
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
How do you accessorize your desk?
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Does this work as well as other taper dispensers?
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
This is very cute! I've seen the regular and black heeled tape dispensers but have yet to see the red one...How many different colors are there and where can I find it?