Scotch High Heel Magic Tape Dispenser uploaded by Jessica R.Scotch High Heel Magic Tape Dispenser uploaded by ShaNa M.

BY SCOTCH #7 in Office Tape

A Stylish Way to Personalize Your Workspace. Includes 1 Roll of Scotch® Magic™ Tape. Refill with Scotch® Magic™ Tape Rolls Up to 1296". Fun, Compact Design Dispenses the Perfect Amount of Tape. Great for Home or the Office! Scotch® Brand Tapes ~ Great ideas that stick Scotch® Magic™ Tape is the original matte-finish, invisible tape.  It s the preferred tape for offices, home offices and schools.  Write on it with pen, pencil or marker. 1 Dispenser/1 Roll Scotch® Magic™ Tape 3/4" x 350" 19mm x 8. see more...

• This looks cute. Doea anyone know from where can I buy it online?5 Answers
  • Where do you find this high heel tape dispenser I have never see...13 Answers
  • This is very cute! I've seen the regular and black heeled tape di...4 Answers
Buy on Walgreens
Louisa S.
Louisa S.
Bought this for my home office because I'm absolutely shoe obsessed and it's perfect! It's so stylish and it goes with any decor! Especially if you're a girly girl like me! I get so many compliments when anyone steps into my office! It's just so cute!
Patty A.
Patty A.
I love this tape dispenser because it looks great on my desk. I love shoes so it goes with the rest of my stuff on my desk. It's not a very good tape dispenser thought. It's mostly just for show.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
If heels are your thing, this is a must have for home or the office. It's your basic tape dispenser but a "cuter" look compared to your boring basic dispenser.
Logan S.
Logan S.
I have the pink one and I absolutely love it. So cute and practical! Easy to dispense the tape and place a new refill into it as well.
Julie T.
Julie T.
If you must have a tape dispenser, you might as well have a fun one. This is cute and it works well, looks great on the desk!
Blythe S.
Blythe S.
Awesome I should buy this and put it on my dads desk and see how long it takes him to see. He would probably keep it.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
My 11th grade English teacher had one of these I thought it was awesome. I'll probably get one someday
Kristie A.
Kristie A.
I purchased my daughter a  Scotch High Heel Magic Tape Dispenser  from my local Wal-Mart a few months ago. She is always using scotch magic tape. This dispenser makes it easier for her to get the perfect size piece of tape that she needs while using just one hand. Its more than just a tape dispenser, its also a decoration for her desk. She loves it.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
PRISCILA COSTA PEREIRA S.
Minnetonka, MN
I love stationary of just about any kind but this specific one just screamed my name they are so freaking cute i absolutely live them sadly i have never used them and probably never will as i tend to lean more on the collectors side of the stationary spectrum lol
Morgan L.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I purchased this for my desk at work to give it a little more of a fun touch! Kind of a silly purchase but hey it's cute and it works!
Suvi V.
Suvi V.
Toronto, Ontario
Where do you find this high heel tape dispenser I have never seen it at Walmart is it exclusive to the States?
Picturesque R.
Picturesque R.
This looks cute. Doea anyone know from where can I buy it online?
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Harrington, ME
How do you accessorize your desk?
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Does this work as well as other taper dispensers?
Roseanne P.
Roseanne P.
Etobicoke, ON
This is very cute! I've seen the regular and black heeled tape dispensers but have yet to see the red one...How many different colors are there and where can I find it?