Business & IndustrialOfficeGeneral Office SuppliesScotch
Scotch Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape 3850-4RD, 188 in x 546 yd (48 mm x 50 m) 4 Pack

by Scotch

#24 in Office Tape

Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape provides extra strength for package protection. Clear. Resists splitting and tearing .Ideal for mailing, moving and package sealing. Meets U.S. postal regulations for standard packages.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Scotch® Heavy Duty Shipping Packaging Tape 3850-4RD, 1.88 in x 54.6 yd (48 mm x 50 m) 4 Pack!
Product Highlights
I always buy Scotch tapes it works great and is easy to work with when you need longer pieces.in reviews
Cheryl Z.
City Of Wb, PA
I picked this up when we had several boxes we had to tape up and ship out. It served its purpose and held them together well. The price was reasonable for a thick packing tape that holds well. It definitely is not thin junk like you would get in a dollar store. I'll use it again when I need to ship boxes.
Jennifer  L.
Battle Creek, MI
This is my favorite brand to buy the quality is like no other and buying in a bundle at such a low price you just can’t pass it up
Morgan H.
Delran, NJ
This is my go-to choice for shipping/packing tape. I run a very active account on Poshmark, so I’m constantly having to pack up items to ship out. I’ve been using this tape consistently since starting Poshmark in 2013 & haven’t felt the need to purchase anything else. It has a strong hold & definitely makes life easier with the dispenser it comes in. It’s not the cheapest shipping tape available, but it’s always sold in little bundles & I feel like I get lucky fairly often with finding it on sale. If you need to ship something out or pack up boxes maybe to move, I would recommend picking up this tape so you can feel confident that your items will get from point A to point B in the same condition you packed them in.
Amanda  S.
Kearneysville, WV
Decorator Expert Level 3
I like using scotch tape for packaging and shipping items. It sticks, stays, and lasts.
Nicole  R.
Decorator Expert Level 2
From sending and receiving packages this is amazing! I use this also for boxes in storage. It’s already ready to go and you don’t need to set anything up. Just pull it out the package and get to taping whatever you need!
Zipporah  O.
Bronx, NY
I usually use this tape for packaging my items especially when returning a products from any online stores.
Kelly Anne M.
Seattle, WA
Used these to box up all my stuff to move in with my partner. It’s sticky and sturdy and I never had to worry about my boxes opening
Jodi P.
Janesville , WI
It wasn’t as sticky as it used to be. We moved and used this tape in the past and it stuck really well. Now it’s not as adhesive.
Dunia S.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Nothing works quite like it. Great value for the product. Sticks well and easy to use dispenser
Kali N.
Alexandria, NH
Strong tape. Anyone who has ever moved before and used boxes knows the importance of having strong tape that will secure your items. Great for shipping as well.

Looking for your answer?