BY SCOTCH

Scotch heavy-duty packaging tape - white (6 per pack) see more...

• "Very heavy duty product!" in 1 review
Ann T.
Jacksonville, FL
This is very good tape - excellent for most applications. The price is good considering the quality of the tape. It IS very strong. A very odd drawback is - it's very loud. I woke up my housemate one night while packing a box. Yes, loud tape - when you pull it from the reel, it makes that 'tape' sound. Very Loudly.
Shawn R.
Boise, ID
Scotch brand is the way to go with tapes. In the archaeology lab we cover our tables with butcher paper using this tape to secure them. I redid the tables last fall and they're still holding strong with the scotch packing tape. The stickiness lasts forever!
Jacob J.
This stuff works very good because it is very sticky and it lasts over time it is also good because you can reuse it because it barely losses it grip
Keri F.
Hebron, KY
Ready to move into your dorm? this tape will keep those heavy boxes sealed! great for also hanging posters and reusing because it doesn't loose grip.
Marissa B.
Springfield, IL
This product is so helpful for when I needed to pack up all of my things to move to/from college as well as from shipping the books that I sold
Bree L.
I use this product almost everyday at work and I love this tape. Easy to use when sending out packages through UPS or USPS.
Kali  M.
The Dalles, OR
Very heavy duty product! Love using this for taping boxes when moving or just storing boxes away for long period of time.
Maria Y.
Greensboro, NC
Scotch is a trusted brand and they make great packing tape! I've used this for moving boxes and the tape help up great!
Jenelle G.
Peabody, MA
This is the only brand I will use of clear packing tape. It works for a lot of little things in my classroom too
Dayami S.
Boynton Beach, FL
I use this all the time to ship my old books that I sell on amazon. Never had any complaints.