Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesScotch Guard
Scotch-Guard Scotchgard Fabric And Upholstery Protector

Scotch-Guard Scotchgard Fabric And Upholstery Protector

by Scotch Guard

Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Protector: Repels liquids Blocks stains No CFC?s

Does anyone know if I can use this on sneakers?? Suede & nylon?? My last pair of suede got dirty looking fast and I’d like these to stay nice!! I already have this so if it works!! If not what should I buy?! Thanks!
I would like to know if anyone has used this in their car? To help from kids and messing the seats up...
Start your review of Scotch-Guard Scotchgard Fabric And Upholstery Protector!
How would you rate this product?
Brook G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
Scotch-Guard Scotchgard Fabric And Upholstery Protector uploaded by Brook G.
Awesome product great job! would recommend. better than alternatives.  packaging is soft to the touch and practical. pricing is fair but i wish it came in a bigger container. i liked it right away. Con -- it's hard to find in stores. Pro -- I'll use this next time i want to make a good impression. Definitely worth a re-purchase. Bought in store. Will be giving as a gift.
Megan H.
Coralville, IA
Scotch-Guard Scotchgard Fabric And Upholstery Protector uploaded by Megan H.
Purchased at: Target
If you have a white couch/white shoes/light colored fabric that you want to keep that way...you need this in your life! It’s a game changer for keeping your products looking fresh and new! Just spray it on, let it dry and your product stays nicer longer!
Robyn B.
Denham Spgs, LA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use this on my furniture! It is great! My boyfriend works for a company where he comes home dirty and he sits on the furniture. Thank goodness for scotch guard for saving my furniture from stains.
Nicole M.
Marana, AZ
Absolutely love this for my coach bags! Keeps them clean and makes the stains come right off!
Laura M.
I use fabric in a lot of my diy's and alway use this to protect my work! Works great for anything you want to protect that is fabric, shoes, bags, couches, chairs, rugs, and more! Love it!
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this stuff on everything, my furniture, my fancy shoes/purses. Mostly I use it on my sons school uniform pants. Really comes in handy when he gets something on them. This has saved many pair of pants. Everyone should have a can.
Claudia R.
San Juan, TX
My mom uses this stuff all over the house. i use it on certain shoes that i don't want getting wet. i love it!
Megan S.
Hilton Head, SC
This is the best thing ever invented. My husband and i just purchased our first house invest in a lot of expensive furniture. with two dogs, this stuff has been a life saver!