Scotch-Guard Scotchgard Fabric And Upholstery Protector uploaded by Shannon M.

Scotch-Guard Scotchgard Fabric And Upholstery Protector

Scotchgard Fabric and Upholstery Protector: Repels liquids Blocks stains No CFC?s see more...

• I would like to know if anyone has used this in their car? To help ...1 Answers
Robyn E.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
I use this on my furniture! It is great! My boyfriend works for a company where he comes home dirty and he sits on the furniture. Thank goodness for scotch guard for saving my furniture from stains.
Megan S.
Megan S.
Marietta, GA
This is the best thing ever invented. My husband and i just purchased our first house invest in a lot of expensive furniture. with two dogs, this stuff has been a life saver!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Marana, AZ
Absolutely love this for my coach bags! Keeps them clean and makes the stains come right off!
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
san juan, TX
My mom uses this stuff all over the house. i use it on certain shoes that i don't want getting wet. i love it!
Laura M.
Laura M.
I use fabric in a lot of my diy's and alway use this to protect my work! Works great for anything you want to protect that is fabric, shoes, bags, couches, chairs, rugs, and more! Love it!
Shanna H.
Shanna H.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this stuff on everything, my furniture, my fancy shoes/purses. Mostly I use it on my sons school uniform pants. Really comes in handy when he gets something on them. This has saved many pair of pants. Everyone should have a can.
Kati H.
Kati H.
Stuart , FL
I would like to know if anyone has used this in their car? To help from kids and messing the seats up...