BY SCOTCH #54 in Glue

Scotch glue stick 2-pk. see more...

Sandra P.
Bronx, NY
Scotch wrinkle free glue sticks are a great invention! They worked very well, especially when you use them for delicate things even gift wrapping little corner edges. works great!
Carly G.
Canyon Country, CA
Everything Scotch Is Amazing!
This Glue Dries Fast And Sticks To Almost Any Surface. I Use It For Scrapbooking And I Haven't Seen A Wrinkle Yet!
Samantha M.
These have been a life saver for my wedding invitations. Rather than licking all of the envelopes, we opted for these, and it worked perfectly.
Julia B.
Mobile, AL
Good glue brand, great glue product. Stays true to what it says and doesn't wrinkle. I use this for any project
Ana M.
Revere, Ma
Scotch is just a a great brand and i deffintly like this glue stick and glueson easily and well to surfaces
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
I'm generally not a fan of glue sticks. They are messy and really don't keep your paper glued down well
Kalin W.
Great glue sticks to be used for projects and other small things. Much better than cheaper brands
Michelle O.
These are great for anything from office use to scrapbooking. I love having glue sticks on-hand!
Kourt M.
Best brand for glue sticks. I always seem to get more out of these than generic brands.
Nicole s.
Mechanicsburg, OH
Glue sticks are the most convenient for me I prefer these rather than the liquid glue