BY SCOTCH

Scotch glue scrapbookers 1.6 oz see more...

Scotch Glue Scrapbookers 1.6 OZ

Start your review of Scotch Glue Scrapbookers 1.6 OZ!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Ellen P.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I love having this product on hand if I am ever doing crafts. They make the clean up so much easier. The way the lid is designed you are guaranteed to have minimal mess.
Sarah T.
This glue works very well for scrapbooking! However, I think it is a little overpriced for what it actually is. It works great for gluing photos onto pages in the scrapbook, but that can be done using other types of glue and tape as well. However, the scotch brand is definitely one you can trust to be quality!
Melissa M.
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is great for anyone who loves to do scrapbooks! It has two ends, one is a fine point for making small lines of glue or making dots and the other end is larger so you can rub it on the back of a photo to coat the entire photo. It isn't runny either so it does not make a mess. It dries nicely and holds nicely
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
This glue is awesome for scrapbooking and paper crafting! It is thin and dries very fast. Because it is thin, it may bleed through thinner paper, so be weary of that. I haven't had any issues with it yet, though. It seems like the glue will be long lasting so far.
Aletta R.
College Station, Texas
This scrapbook glue is fantastic! I have used it many times and will continue to. It's worth the price and is very user friendly even if you are a beginner scrapbooket. Love it!
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
2,152 reviews
Decorator Expert Level 1
I love using this glue for my scrapbooking I found this in the arts and craft section at Walmart and it was on sale so it was a definite score for me I highly recommend this will free people who like to scrapbook
Megan P.
Kent, OH
This glue is awesome. It is great for scrap booking. I used it to glue not only pictures down but also paper for borders and little fun paper cut elements. Works awesome.
Amy M.
I always prefer a glue stick for scrap booking and art journaling. It is very sturdy and has worked well for photo paper's thickness. Easily applies and dries quickly!
Stephanie H.
Sun City, Ca
Great glue for paper crafting. Doesn't get all messy and dries clear. Has a very durable hold. My favorite brand of glue with it comes to crafting. Safe for all paper types although I mainly use it for cardstock.
Anna S.
Emmaus, PA
Just what every scrapbooker needs! It is so perfect for pasting pictures, cute little details, or any outside gluing needs you may have.