BY SCOTCH

Scotch Fur Fighter Hair Remover Refill Sheets: Remove embedded pet hair that vacuum cleaners leave behind Pick up over 3 times more pet hair than a lint roller Toss dander that may cause allergic reactions see more...

Scotch Fur Fighter Hair Remover Refill Sheets
  • "I don't feel like they last long though because it pics up other fuzz from my clothes" in 1 review
  • "we have hard wood floors so we rarely use a vaccum so we find this to work well to remove the hair from are other products " in 1 review
Crystal B.
Cheyenne, WY
I think this one of the greatest products invented for pet owners. My cat loves to sit on the back of our couch and her hair gets matted into the fabric. The vacuum alone doesn't get it all as well as this product does.
Susana P.
Lynnwood, WA
Owning two cats and having one be a long hair angoran I rely on these to keep things clean and fur free! My furry friend and I can cuddle in bed and not have to worry about leaving all the fur on there.
Cora P.
binghamton, NY
I have to say these work amazing to remove hair from all my furniture. we have hard wood floors so we rarely use a vaccum so we find this to work well to remove the hair from are other products
Miri L.
San Francisco , CA
I love this product especially if its Scotch. Its a good brand with good quality. It does help you remove the hair. It's the only that would help remove fur off of stuff.
Brittany M.
Tampa
I use these after I take my pets in my car and I don't want to pull out the huge vacuum cleaner. My dog has course hair and it pulls them off the car seats and floor easily.
Jessica J.
Totally recommend these!! I have a 90 pound dog that sheds like crazy and we are constantly removing hair from the couch and other furniture. It's totally worth purchasing.
Amie G.
Bentonville, AR
These aren't that bad. I would recommend them to dogs or cat lovers who oppose of the hair that falls every where...and sticks.
Cynthia D.
Riverside , CA
This works pretty good I have a furry dog and I have him a lil couch dog bed and I use it on that it sure removes his hair
Lynda M.
Indianapolis, IN
We have a cat and dog and they both shed on the furniture, and these work as well as any product we have tried.
Renee G.
Reynoldsburg, OH
These work really well. I don't feel like they last long though because it pics up other fuzz from my clothes