BY SCOTCH

Scotch expressions scrapbook embellishments 75 ft see more...

Allison J.
This tape is a great way to add a little finishing touch to things. I used it to line my bookshelf and I love it! the only thing is the scotch brand of decorative tape is a little more spendy. I find rolls at the dollar store or online for like 50 cents.
Jeanine B.
If you like to scrapbook or decorate stuff this is perfect for you. I love the color combinations and the quality pf the tape. Perfect for decorating scrapbook pages, cards, picture frames, baskets, planners, anything that you want to jazz up.
Angel I.
Me and my daughter absolutely love this for our art sessions. We scrapbook and do lots of artwork for making pictures for her wall.
Kerri C.
I love this product. I love using tape to be creative and to decorate things. Also my son sometimes gets in on the fun with me and we will create things together. Sometimes we will even create things from pencils. We will wrap pencils, and either create wands. Or we can create flowers, or Bees, ladybugs, ect. once we get to the top. Its so much fun!