Office SuppliesGeneral Office SuppliesOffice TapeScotch
Scotch Easy-Grip Packaging Tape Dispenser Sure Start Shipping DP-1000, 188 in x 600 in (48 mm x 15,2 m)

by Scotch

Scotch® Easy-Grip Sure Start Shipping Packaging Tape Dispenser. Featuring a soft touch handle for comfort and control. Features a unique design that keeps tape clean and protected during storage, and prevents tape from falling back on the roll.

Which do you find more durable this or Scotch's super strength packing tape?
Start your review of Scotch® Easy-Grip Packaging Tape Dispenser Sure Start Shipping DP-1000, 1.88 in x 600 in (48 mm x 15,2 m)!
Product Highlights
SUch a great tape to use when packing up boxes or even in a dorm room at school!in reviews
Snellville, GA
This is a must for students. This is a very easy was to tape without wasting so much tape and time. I love it.
Irvine, CA
I used to peel and peel from the packaging tape roll and cut the end. it always annoying when the edge gets stuck again and ill have to go through the process again. this is an inexpensive way to get your packaging done especially if you ship out a lot of boxes! you waste less time!
Providence, RI
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is such an easier way to tape things when packing rather than having to pull apart tape constantly...
I ship a lot of package to my customers and this tape was helpful because you don't have to actually tear it! I think refilling it will be a problem but the product is good!
Corinth, TX
This stuff is actually great! I use it to pack boxes with to send to my other college friends.
Southbury, CT
SUch a great tape to use when packing up boxes or even in a dorm room at school! I just packed up my cousins house recently and used this tape it works great!
Indian Trail, NC
This tape is great, I use it when sending packages to people in the mail, works awesome and holds everything together.
Atwater, CA
Nice and easy to use. But the tape will sometimes get stuck inside the holder and taking it a part can seem a little tricky
What a nifty tape dispenser. Way easier since it's always hard to hold the roll and pull esp when you're holding something together.
I usually just tape up packages by hand and feel no need to bother with one of these dispensers, but this one is easy to use and keeps the tape covered while it's collecting dust on the shelf. The only thing is, I have to buy the smaller rolls of tape now to fit it, so I'll have to use up the larger rolls I have first. The grip is pretty good, though the item as a whole doesn't feel like it will last as long as it should.