BY SCOTCH #12 in Tape

Lasts 6x Longer* Strong Easy to Use Indoor/Outdoor # 2120- 1 Roll- 1.88in. x 20yd * Compared to other heavy duty duct tapes based on accelerated weathering. ; see more...

• Have you ever made any art out of duct tape20 Answers
  • What emergency have you had this save the day in?1 Answers
  • How is this compared to gorilla tape? 11 Answers
PRISCILA Z.
Seattle , WA
Anyone has ever said the duct tape is the solution for everything was absolutely right! There's never a time when you don't need duct tape. You can use the to hang posters to close boxes and to keep things together. The best part about Scotch duct tape is that it doesn't take away paint when you put it on walls. This is good because then you don't have problems with the housing department or with your landlord and you won't have to pay any extra fines. This is one of the most underrated, but useful products a college student can have.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Decorator Expert Level 2
This has saved me in so many emergencies. It works on a huge variety of materials. It fact I have not found anything it does not stick well to. I find it very effective and the strength is superior. It is long lasting and very durable. it is has a strong adhesive so it stays in place.It is fairly weather proof too.
Tatiana G.
augusta, ga
I use this for just about everything I use it for diy I use it for putting different stuff together and the color seriously is one of my favs I can't say it's my fav because there is a pocka dot pink one that is just every other girl favorite but this does come in handy and if you like black this just for you
Christina K.
Chico, CA
I once used this when one of the soles to my spice girl style platforms fell of at a festival. We lucked out that a roadie had some and my shoes stayed amazing for the rest of the show. Still Danced the night away in um. Also great for repairing leaks and temporary fixes to broken houseware.
Hope S.
Cedar, MN
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is fantastic duct tape, especially for heavy duty projects. The tape sticks great to multiple surfaces and holds up well against almost everything. This is my preferred duct tape for any project and multiple rolls of these can be found in my home.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I have saved my life using this tape. It's amazing. It stays forever! Although I wouldn't recommend putting on things you love of on delicate stuff. Like fabric. It's amazing and there are actually many color now! I still go for the classic one
Sam C.
Definitely a five star product. I've always got a roll of Scotch Duct Tape in a drawer in my apartment. It's super strong and it literally holds anything together you need, even for a quick fix. The price is very reasonable as well.
Casie C.
Grant, AL
Who doesn't love duct tape? Perfect for shipping, crafts, and quick repairs! Scotch brand has a variety of colors, but the same durable, easy to use quality all across the board! Easy to peel off of boxes if you make a mistake!
Caitlin K.
Battle Creek, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
Best duct tape! Super sturdy tape at an affordable cost. When people say that duct tape can fix anything, this is the brand that they are talking about. This tapes comes in handy in more instances that I can count!
Stephanie O.
This duct tape is so useful, it fixes everything. Torn sandals? Throw some duct tape on it! Anything in your home, you just gotta duct tape it! It's pretty strong, and it's affordable, so you won't have to be spending big bucks.
Lemonaide P.
Does this really work on everything??
Stephanie F.
Boston, Ma
What kind of items could I use this tape on?
Lizzy S.
Does Scotch brand make duct tape in colors or patterns?
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
Is this the only color they have and is it durable?
Gabriela M.
Los Angeles, CA
Has anyone scotched taped their boobs for an event? If so, does it actually work?